Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I forgot The night climb was scary
I was on loan to the PD from the FD
1693867895194.png

Last edited:
That was you, have your sugar levels checked
It was on the sweet side
Funny you said that I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT!
Even funnier is we were invited next door where the Lady made a party for all who helped put up her a big gazebo with curtains and lights and fans .
She gave one couple a water fountain statue and to us 2 LED rope lites with nice bulbs and a dimmer remote.
She had given us her canvas kinda gazebo ,I have loaned the Woman rotary hammers jig saw a lift 500lb lift table and She wanted to say thanks .I mow her front lawn and its the 3rd part of the lawn which takes a hour .
We love the Woman and her Doggies adore my Honey and me.
Well any way because we daisy chained 2 Led lights together and we now have a extra transformer and a extra remote.
Took said extra remote into my bathroom .
She has the same lights as we do ...
She smokes just like we do ....
Going to turn her lites on and off with my remote from my bathroom window
Remote has a fifty foot range .....
Maybe change the color too :)

FTS! Not in my most delirious state could you get me up there.
The worst part was after getting to the top way the heck up there
The instructors said OK now we climb back down the other side.
Facing down not backwards. LOL they did not say there was a small elevator , wanted to see who would cave. BESTARDS
laughed at all of us.

I prefer the Padron box press, Robusto series 1964 for the win… got back from the gym and was given a nutless machine because my buddy is remodeling his facility. That will be installed later this evening but right now I am heading out to mow the grass after having a delicious lunch and a mushroom microdose… I am thinking a joint of purple haze should kickstart the party…
Ima a Padron kinda guy too
I am also a big fan of Olivia Lanceros .
Lanceros in general I like for the taste
smaller amt of filler with the wrap.
Dont get much milage out of them ,

Latest posts

Back