Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what happens when you piss off your neighbor that’s upstream View attachment 339423from your home. I have capped the pipe that goes under my driveway which drains this *******’s yard. My neighbor is the cartel here in town and it appears that we’re going to bang heads very seriously in the near future…shiit is gonna get real…😱
I'm free if you need assistance. 😁

This is what happens when you piss off your neighbor that’s upstream View attachment 339423from your home. I have capped the pipe that goes under my driveway which drains this *******’s yard. My neighbor is the cartel here in town and it appears that we’re going to bang heads very seriously in the near future…shiit is gonna get real…😱

I feel sorry for that mother trucker

no I don’t…

There were plenty in rural Alabama near Selma... Where I grew up. 🤷
If you were there long enough and recall the name harden, I married into that family back in the mid 70s. I was expected to go up to Selma and spend for a month in the woods beaver trapping in order to be excepted by the clan… when I found a beagle and one of the open jaw traps, I realized how inhumane doing that was, and decided enough was enough. I got my bride, but I’ve never seen them since

If you were there long enough and recall the name harden, I married into that family back in the mid 70s. I was expected to go up to Selma and spend for a month in the woods beaver trapping in order to be excepted by the clan… when I found a beagle and one of the open jaw traps, I realized how inhumane doing that was, and decided enough was enough. I got my bride, but I’ve never seen them since
We moved to that area in the early 90s... But the name is familiar. Most white kids in Marion went to the military school...or another county.

Last time I drove through Selma it was a sh!t show...more than usual at least. Don't wanna stop for gas there at night for sure.

Can we say Meth Heads. Stupidity and ignorance have no color.

1693592425046.png
1693592435521.png
1693592446271.png
1693592461503.png

Latest posts

Back