Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1693566692831.jpg
FB_IMG_1693566682023.jpg

Sadly, even my cold black heart tells me that they might have once been someone's much-loved baby girl.
Then on the other hand...there's Free Will, assuming lack of outside coercion. :(
That is absolutely the truth brother. They didnt always look like that.

Good night, Shipmates. Got a big day of doing nothing tomorrow. ☮️
I got up this morning and went and watched my Brother-In-Law play 55+ softball. Just a weekly pickup game with a bunch of gray moustaches and a few beer bellies. He's been doing it for years, and it was my first time. Very cool. Bunch of old coots making fun of one another, enjoying some good-natured man-banter and getting some exercise in the gorgeous morning sun.

I was pleasantly surprised. Some of those old guys can RUN! They don't stop very fast, though! LOL
I guess that's why one rule is that they can run past all the bases. The oldest man there was 77, and he was an athlete! :D

I said my goodbyes and waddled over to my pickup and left.

Sadly, even my cold black heart tells me that they might have once been someone's much-loved baby girl.
Then on the other hand...there's Free Will, assuming lack of outside coercion. :(
No such thing as freewill with meth.
I watch it devour my sister and after thousands of dollars and numerous rehabs centers, she is still dying slowly. The addict just cannot say no as easy as everyone thinks. You all would speak differently if it was a member of your Family.
Not directed at you, You sound like you have some compassion still.

I watch it devour my sister and after thousands of dollars and numerous rehabs centers, she is still dying slowly. The addict just cannot say no as easy as everyone thinks. You all would speak differently if it was a member of your Family.
Sadly yes. Have 4 family members that are in the grips with little hope of return. It hurts a lot watching them self destruct. . . Rehabs on rehabs and they will still try to steal parts from classic trucks from my Dad's shop.

I'm sorry about your sister. That truly makes my heart ache.
Free Will with Drugs ends when you decide to do drugs, doesn't it?

Latest posts

Back