Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
show some of your baby pictures !
Every body likes baby pictures
I used to date this girl whose boyfriend had a large portrait sized baby picture in the living room. Everytime I was with her I thought about that. Had to cut that short.

I thought that was fairly bizarre myself! A baby portrait of yourself? I mean really!

Bubba

My hometown was so small we didn’t have a school bus. We walk to and from school every day whether we had a foot of snow on the ground or it was raining. I don’t ever recall being driven to school...My hometown was so small we didn’t have a school bus. We walk to and from school every day whether we had a foot of snow on the ground or it was raining. I don’t ever recall being driven to school. We broke bones and had fist fights as well as drinking out of a hose and we turned out OK
We had buses but walked anyway. They got frisky if we drank or smoked weed on the bus.

My whole weed smoking career started over a school bus, freshman year. I had smoked weed, no effect. Liked acid better. (What was I thinking?)

Anyway, for reasons I don't remember I called the driver a son of a *****. He got all frisky a dragged me off the bus to make a big scene in front of all the kids. He told me if I was 21 he would punch me for that...I looked up and told him mister, if I was 21 I would beat you within an inch of your life, and all the kids howled laughing. He stomped around a little, then went and got the Principal! What sissy-snuck! Principal came out and suspended me for 3 days. Guess who got stoned for the first time?

Bubba

tenor.gif
That just isn't right. I think I see chesticals?

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day here starting at 60F and predicted to reach 86F.

!@#$%^&*() limited sleep last night due to fireworks in the park at midnight, with Miss Layla coming for reassurance and both Melissa our cat and Jake our house guest dog walking all over me throughout the night.

Grayfox is testing for lactose intolerance, due to changes in her digestive system. Alas I may be back to making cheese and ice cream out of nuts.

Good morning TOG and all the Lurkers…….come on in , there is coffee on the counter and some marijuana concentrates for dabs all around

we are headed off to the big city to pick up my granddaughter at the train station…she has the weekend off and wants to see her grampa

she just graduated from geology school and one of the things we are doing tomorrow is go visit the Calhan paint mines

IMG_5813.jpeg

https://coloradoencyclopedia.org/article/calhan-paint-mines

Good morning TOG and all the Lurkers…….come on in , there is coffee on the counter and some marijuana concentrates for dabs all around

we are headed off to the big city to pick up my granddaughter at the train station…she has the weekend off and wants to see her grampa

she just graduated from geology school and one of the things we are doing tomorrow is go visit the Calhan paint mines

View attachment 339497

https://coloradoencyclopedia.org/article/calhan-paint-mines
What happens when you are a great Grandpa!
They keep coming back !
Wear appropriate footwear and a hat ☝️

Latest posts

Back