Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My interview is set up for Wednesday at 11:30.
Guess I will see how it goes. If it goes good and the money is right my traveling days are done.
Good thing is I have options.
I'm taking my vacation next week so nobody knows I'm going on this interview.
Figured I better take my vacation just in case . It's a use it or lose it thing. Didn't want to take a chance on losing my vaccination pay. Can't give my two weeks notice and say I want my vaccination to be one of those weeks.😁
Yer gonna break a lot of hearts in Ocrahoma. The boys'll never get over it.
Should I tell my Wife that this woman keeps staring at me.🤪

View attachment 339362
Drapes don't match the rug, for sure.
:oops: Looks so realistic is scarry.

Wouldn't waste money on one. I know the recipe.

IMG_5795.jpeg

Diesel or gas....I will never go electric!
Pute: Can you just imagine a simple (absolutely inevitable!) scenario on a major Thruway --

A car (or truck) breaks down, slides sideways in the snow, does whatever would be required to stop traffic in that direction. The road is blocked.

This causes a mile-long backup, which causes the inevitable series of mild-to-awful fender-benders.

The GOOD side (most ricky-tick NOT inevitable at all) : NO ELECTRIC CAR EXPLODES.

The inevitable and guaranteed repeated and repeated: EV's in cold weather = MAJOR reduction in usable juice. The fifteen miles of stalled cars have a total of 50 EV's in their population.

All 50 (500?) EV's run out of juice quickly and must be abandoned or their occupants will freeze to death. <-- The ONLY way on God's green earth to move them is by wrecker trucks or booster-juice trucks. Which cannot fly to them, so will not reach them this week.

Repeat that in all Northern states. Who here has never seen a winter scene of a totally miserable traffic jam on a highway? Like Virginia in Jan 2022, where SIXTY MILES of vehicles** were stuck for more than 24 hours.

** There was one EV involved <-- what if half of them were? All of them?
1693581046457.png

Or the one in Ohio? Picture: ALL ARE EV's... 60 miles of them.
1693581181761.png

Latest posts

Back