Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another round of coffee!

on the House!

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

I asked the AI if bussin was a black word…

"Bussin" is a slang term that originated in African American Vernacular English (AAVE) but has gained popularity and is used by people of various backgrounds. It's not exclusive to any racial or ethnic group, but its usage may vary by region and community. It's important to be aware of the cultural context when using slang terms to avoid unintentionally appropriating language or causing misunderstandings.

Bussin the whites to a different school in my day…

but no not that bussin…

when we lived in seattle , them boneheads bussed my kids clear across town , had to get up before dark and walk to the bus stop with a dam flashlight

when we got back to Kansas they went back to a private Christian school

I asked the AI if bussin was a black word…

"Bussin" is a slang term that originated in African American Vernacular English (AAVE) but has gained popularity and is used by people of various backgrounds. It's not exclusive to any racial or ethnic group, but its usage may vary by region and community. It's important to be aware of the cultural context when using slang terms to avoid unintentionally appropriating language or causing misunderstandings.
Nope. No participation in the matrix for me. Y'all cappin frfr. Lawdamercy.

This is what happens when you piss off your neighbor that’s upstream
IMG_1978.jpeg
from your home. I have capped the pipe that goes under my driveway which drains this *******’s yard. My neighbor is the cartel here in town and it appears that we’re going to bang heads very seriously in the near future…shiit is gonna get real…😱

Latest posts

Back