Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Moonday Islander brotheres and sisters! Another gorgeous day here starting at 57F, but cooling down some and predicted to only reach 87F.

Hee, hee, hee, tomatoes are such drama queens! It has been in the low 90's here and the tomatoes wilt in the heat, but after thirty minutes of watering with a soaker, they perk right back up.

An empty calendar today, so let the festivities and debauchery begin! All hail Artemis!

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

Merry Moonday Islander brotheres and sisters! Another gorgeous day here starting at 57F, but cooling down some and predicted to only reach 87F.

Hee, hee, hee, tomatoes are such drama queens! It has been in the low 90's here and the tomatoes wilt in the heat, but after thirty minutes of watering with a soaker, they perk right back up.

An empty calendar today, so let the festivities and debauchery begin! All hail Artemis!

View attachment 328208
Wow y’all are getting some heat. Is that normal this time of year?
have a sweet day GW 💕

Morning misfits. WAKE UP!!.

@GW...no heat here. 48 with a high in the mid 50's. My maters are still in my veg tent. I need to harden and get in the ground soon. Getting big for one gal pots.

Another Monday. Just another day in the life for me. Not much going on for me either. Walk and fart around the house.

Need to jar up my last Frost Hammer. Been in a paper sack for 2 days.

Where is my coffee?

If I took two of those I wouldn't be able to stand up. I work with my body. My BP and Heart rate are good with my dosage which is what it's all about. If you can't stand up without passing out you BP is too low. That is not normal and my cardiologist agreed with me. The idea is to lower your BP to a normal condition. If your having trouble standing up without passing out,,that is not normal no matter what your age.
I know ppl in their late 80s on BP meds that don't have that problem because they are on the correct dosage. But to each his own.
I have to work. Meaning getting on my knees and such. I can't be passing out trying to get up just to make Pharma happy and take more then my body actually needs.😊
If your happy with your dosage,,that's all that counts brother.🥰
EEK. EEK.

I wuzzn't saying you should take my dose. Jeez, no. If you are lucky, when you're well into your eighties (jeez --- izzat me? I'm still just a kid!)

...as I wuz sayin' before I interrupted me: Meds you gotta take at octo-time generally do not relate to young squirts in their sixties.

So what happens is that stuff (meds & lifestyle) that useta work just... don't anymore. For spreading out the effects for The Ancient One, I gotta take two inna AM and one inna PM to keep my ole pump squeezin'.

@GW...no heat here. 48 with a high in the mid 50's. My maters are still in my veg tent. I need to harden and get in the ground soon. Getting big for one gal pots.

Another Monday. Just another day in the life for me. Not much going on for me either. Walk and fart around the house.

Where is my coffee?
IMG_1228.jpeg

Arrrggh. You guys and yer fargin coffee. I love John Wayne coffee. Coffee + Water. Straight, no sugar, and strong.

And I have not had a cup of coffee for over a fargin year. (*sob*) (*sigh*) (*snock*)

Cannot touch it. Nothing at all with caffeine and that includes decaf <-- they lie.

No wine/spirits/beer <-- And I even have my own vintage of merlot. Can't touch it:

1684155255841.jpeg

Thank goodness (and @boo) for weed.

time to release the chickens

we have one old hen who s sick , i gave her a magnesium soak yesterday and cleaned her butt , but one of the mornings , very soon , i am gonna open the henhouse and she will be asleep eternally

i have buried about 20 birds the last 5 years , we are down to 6 hens and 2 roosters now , old birds too , 8 or 9 years old

they have given me so much pleasure , not to count the eggs , and i hate losing them like this , one at a time

life is good
life can be bad
sometimes i do not like the cards i am dealt
but i am glad to still be in the game

I have never sought out the grave of someone who pissed me off... There are one or perhaps two complete assholes I remember, but have no idea where they are buried. Nor do I givvashit.

I simply immortalized their venality by making them really bad, pathetic twats that reach a mizzable end in my novels.
I must confess; I have poured a Miller LIte on the graves of a few of my foes. I also must confess that I passed it through my kidneys first. Got a few more I'd like to water before I go.

chicken count was good
except the old hen , she didnt leave the henhouse

i gave her a piece of banana , scratch and water

i dont know if the magnesium bath yesterday helped her or not

Old Roo Ray giving me the evil eye as he protects his girls

EA6A8097-DC6F-439A-81BE-45002B6989ED.jpeg

Roo Ray has nine lives , i have rescued him 3 times from the doors of death

one day he was in a fight with one of the other Roos and he jumped up into the 180 gal stock tank and was almost a gonna when i found him floating in the water nearly unconscious

84641157-9311-46ED-9199-DDF1AD5FD049.jpeg

my fave Hennie Penny

E4AAABC1-8CBD-4A94-B5B1-5A55EBF2409A.jpeg

Wow y’all are getting some heat. Is that normal this time of year?
have a sweet day GW 💕
Not normal, with new records being set. Thanks for the good thoughts! You too!
bigarmhug.gif
❤️ 🌷

Where is my coffee?
Usually we have our last freeze in May, so safe for tomatoes.
Arrrggh. You guys and yer fargin coffee. I love John Wayne coffee. Coffee + Water. Straight, no sugar, and strong.

And I have not had a cup of coffee for over a fargin year. (*sob*) (*sigh*) (*snock*)

Cannot touch it. Nothing at all with caffeine and that includes decaf <-- they lie.

No wine/spirits/beer <-- And I even have my own vintage of merlot. Can't touch it:

View attachment 328225

Thank goodness (and @boo) for weed.
How about a Greywolf 60/40 Zin-Cab?

The keyboard shield works. Melissa has now lost interest in the computer desk entirely................

Greywolf ZinCab.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back