Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deed is done. I spent the afternoon filling large trash bags with very happy plants. 31 in total and there’s not a leaf or a stem left in the building. This is the first time since 1999 that I have not been burning lights for growing plants. The next few weeks are going to be difficult to adjust to not having plants growing inside…

keep your chin up Amigo , enjoy some moments , have some fun , you have surly paid your dues

I had an "Isomerizer" in the 70s!

Bubba
I still have my Dr Gold ISO 3
1684246536420.png

Last edited:
I still have my Dr Gold ISO 3
View attachment 328393

If you look at the label on the one above from GW pages it says ISO3 Quartermaster. DR Gold than made a larger model called the ISO4 which did larger amounts of herb.
I used mine but never cared for it or the way it worked at recovery and product produced. Paid a lot for it to
I think Carla ended up with the ISO-3 that we tested together. She tested the ISO-4 but somehow it ended up in my garage.

78 here with a 60% chance of rain

will have coffee with the elders at the Community Center , Swede and i have not made an appearance since our oral surgery

we still cannot chew food yet , but we can drink coffee and dunk a few donuts and listen to the gossip which should be pretty good what with yesterday’s Big Manhunt

they caught the fella last night sometime , he was laying low until,dark and then tried to make his move

but its useless to try and hide out here , there aint nowhere to run son

9CD55B1F-8865-4B9E-A8FE-43EE44593EF9.jpeg

will have coffee with the elders at the Community Center , Swede and i have not made an appearance since our oral surgery

we still cannot chew food yet , but we can drink coffee and dunk a few donuts and listen to the gossip which should be pretty good what with yesterday’s Big Manhunt

they caught the fella last night sometime , he was laying low until,dark and then tried to make his move

View attachment 328480
They waited for the temps to come down and at night cooler. then the FLIR Unit comes into play. I have seen this in action from a seat in their helicopter coming back from a hospital run. It was night and a robbery had just occured a few blocks away. Then thing is cool and works, they need to secure a perimeter and contain subject until the FLIR becomes effective at nights when temps drop.

They waited for the temps to come down and at night cooler. then the FLIR Unit comes into play. I have seen this in action from a seat in their helicopter coming back from a hospital run. It was night and a robbery had just occured a few blocks away. Then thing is cool and works, they need to secure a perimeter and contain subject until the FLIR becomes effective at nights when temps drop.

When I was on the job I used the old fashion way and parachuted down and chase the perp down running afterward, which usually lasted 2 minutes until my back hurts and I wake up and roll over ...

not to mention the po po out here have night vision goggles

View attachment 328480

this is how they found him…

IMG_1232.gif

Latest posts

Back