Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1684094980625.jpg

Exactly why I said have a talk with your doctor about your dosage.
I am awaiting my appointment in early June and I will have a very serious discussion with him as well as other doctors. The dosage I am taking now was due to my blood pressure being up to triple digits across-the-board… I am just now getting started in what should have been started years ago, but has been ignored by the idiot doctors that I’ve been seeing in town… my goal is to outlive the bastards that have been ignoring my health and piss on their graves…

I am awaiting my appointment in early June and I will have a very serious discussion with him as well as other doctors. The dosage I am taking now was due to my blood pressure being up to triple digits across-the-board… I am just now getting started in what should have been started years ago, but has been ignored by the idiot doctors that I’ve been seeing in town… my goal is to outlive the bastards that have been ignoring my health and piss on their graves…
What's your BP now?

19mgs😳
I take approximately 4.6 mgs daily.
My pills are 3.125. I split them in half and take half a pill 3 times a day to keep it evenly in my system. When I took One in the morning and one at night it was just a little to much at one time. Besides I didnt need two pills a day. My BP and Pulse Rate is perfect the way I take mine.
Told my Cardiologist and he said if that works for me he has no problem with it. Said he wishes all his patience paid more attention to their meds and symptoms.
Weedie -- I have the same 3.125 pills. But both my doctor and mysonthedoctor have told me to take two in the morning, and one at night. <-- That evens out the amount of this medication in my bloodstream with daily activity vs sleep.

I am awaiting my appointment in early June and I will have a very serious discussion with him as well as other doctors. The dosage I am taking now was due to my blood pressure being up to triple digits across-the-board… I am just now getting started in what should have been started years ago, but has been ignored by the idiot doctors that I’ve been seeing in town… my goal is to outlive the bastards that have been ignoring my health and piss on their graves
I have never sought out the grave of someone who pissed me off... There are one or perhaps two complete assholes I remember, but have no idea where they are buried. Nor do I givvashit.

I simply immortalized their venality by making them really bad, pathetic twats that reach a mizzable end in my novels.

Weedie -- I have the same 3.125 pills. But both my doctor and mysonthedoctor have told me to take two in the morning, and one at night. <-- That evens out the amount of this medication in my bloodstream with daily activity vs sleep.
If I took two of those I wouldn't be able to stand up. I work with my body. My BP and Heart rate are good with my dosage which is what it's all about. If you can't stand up without passing out you BP is too low. That is not normal and my cardiologist agreed with me. The idea is to lower your BP to a normal condition. If your having trouble standing up without passing out,,that is not normal no matter what your age.
I know ppl in their late 80s on BP meds that don't have that problem because they are on the correct dosage. But to each his own.
I have to work. Meaning getting on my knees and such. I can't be passing out trying to get up just to make Pharma happy and take more then my body actually needs.😊
If your happy with your dosage,,that's all that counts brother.🥰

Latest posts

Back