Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1684177550666.jpg

The deed is done. I spent the afternoon filling large trash bags with very happy plants. 31 in total and there’s not a leaf or a stem left in the building. This is the first time since 1999 that I have not been burning lights for growing plants. The next few weeks are going to be difficult to adjust to not having plants growing inside…

The deed is done. I spent the afternoon filling large trash bags with very happy plants. 31 in total and there’s not a leaf or a stem left in the building. This is the first time since 1999 that I have not been burning lights for growing plants. The next few weeks are going to be difficult to adjust to not having plants growing inside…
IMG_1230.gif

Hey we all need a break every now and again. When you get the itch again, you'll find the joy

David actually designed his machine to isomerize high CBD land race strains of hemp to produce more THC. When we isomerized recreational strains, they didn't have enough CBD present to make the effort worthwhile.
I always wondered if I bought a pile of CBD, dissolved it in alcohol and isomerized it in the old Isomerizer if it would yield THC!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back