Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...And when you get my age, you get up, 2,3,4,5,6... and then ask yerself: "Whut did I get up for?"

And not have a good answer.

Why the heck is there a "w" in "answer"? It is unique (as far as I know) in the English language in that the silent "w" is in the middle of the word. Unlike, say: "write".

But the use in "write" is explained because it is a homonym (rite, right).

No fargin reason I know of.

I am currently taking almost 19 mg of carvidiol in the morning and the same in the evening. That is my adjusted dose and I have to change that it appears when I started to pass out I was outside on the porch and I came in trying to make it to the recliner, but fell about a foot short And popped my hip bone. I’ve been trained to jump with a parachute and I know to roll after I tuck my wings in and make sure I cover my face. It’s too pretty to break at this point in my life. This sure has been a heckuva few weeks for me.
19mgs😳
I take approximately 4.6 mgs daily.
My pills are 3.125. I split them in half and take half a pill 3 times a day to keep it evenly in my system. When I took One in the morning and one at night it was just a little to much at one time. Besides I didnt need two pills a day. My BP and Pulse Rate is perfect the way I take mine.
Told my Cardiologist and he said if that works for me he has no problem with it. Said he wishes all his patience paid more attention to their meds and symptoms.

1684087471657.png

I have finally begun the process of closing my garden down. I trimmed the last plant that I had in flower and turn the lights out and then in the next two days I will cut down 35 plants that I have in veg. I have found a home for my routed cuts, so I feel fairly good about this considering… a friend brought up a point that makes me feel less sad about not growing. He stated that I was successful in growing in a very grow hostile state for 23 years without having any legal issues. I can feel good about that.

I have finally begun the process of closing my garden down. I trimmed the last plant that I had in flower and turn the lights out and then in the next two days I will cut down 35 plants that I have in veg. I have found a home for my routed cuts, so I feel fairly good about this considering… a friend brought up a point that makes me feel less sad about not growing. He stated that I was successful in growing in a very grow hostile state for 23 years without having any legal issues. I can feel good about that.

yeah , it feels weird not having several dozen plants around the homestead

but i have been telling myself to to take a sabbatical for 5 years now

so as Bruce Buffer says"……..

Latest posts

Back