Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going back to bed

~lucky bass turd~

no luck , my first job was a pearl diver at the Oaks in Ojai fancy restaurant for $1.25 an hour

never looked back and retired 10 years ago , been the best 10 years in a long long time for moi

what is that , 43 years as a good debt slave?

in my book , i can go back to bed and feel really good about it

of course I probably work harder for myself now than i did working for the man 🤡🤡

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Cloudy with rain this morning, starting at 31F. Tomorrow predicted to start at 19F and Thursday at 20F..............

I tried to go to the gym yesterday morning, but alas no parking, soooo I will try again today or just go to a different gym. I used to park a few blocks away and walk, but with my lower back torturing me when I walk, I'm not willing to do that anymore.

I finished my Medusa update and am posting it on forums as my site is still down. Here is the latest:
Interesting… funny I can see and read the pdf but can’t seem to click the links. Is it because I’m on an iPad? I’m glad you will post your updates for your fans…

we never did that but we have crushed up seeds and stems and smoked them in a corncob pipe

Unca Walt is gonna need a few of those bales to burn in his fireplace to keep warm

@Unca Walt , what in the world are ya gonna do when it gets down to 59 over in yours and Tiger Woods neighborhood?
HOW FARGIN PROPHETIC!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It hit an arctic 59F just this moanin'! I have the heat on (we keep Chateau Sneakydicker at 78F).

I gotta go give blood in a half an hour. I always point out that MySonTheDoctor always has them take an extra vial: It is great for the roses outside.

HOW FARGIN PROPHETIC!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It hit an arctic 59F just this moanin'! I have the heat on (we keep Chateau Sneakydicker at 78F).

I gotta go give blood in a half an hour. I always point out that MySonTheDoctor always has them take an extra vial: It is great for the roses outside.

it is supposed to get down in the 40’s for a few nights…….will you be doing any outdoor projects like hanging Christmas lights or something?

1671548324892.png

it is supposed to get down in the 40’s for a few nights…….will you be doing any outdoor projects like hanging Christmas lights or something?
Christmas tree lights are not put up outside... Nobody comes down my road except the mail lady and the garbage men. I give them a bottle of whiskey each.

AAAAANNND... the latest (oh lordy) prediction is temps at the Chateau of 30's in the next coupla days. All my pet curly-tail tame lizards are gonna be hiding in the garage for sure.

I only own one pair of long pants. Hunting pantses. Wore 'em two days last year.

Christmas tree lights are not put up outside... Nobody comes down my road except the mail lady and the garbage men. I give them a bottle of whiskey each.

AAAAANNND... the latest (oh lordy) prediction is temps at the Chateau of 30's in the next coupla days. All my pet curly-tail tame lizards are gonna be hiding in the garage for sure.

I only own one pair of long pants. Hunting pantses. Wore 'em two days last year.
I believe in wearing effective under garments for the right occasions.....

A balmy 30 degrees here with a small amount of wind. Sun was shining but it got over it. Half of the talking heads are saying we've got snow-ma-geddon coming. Whatever it is, I'll deal with it. The JKU is in the garage with a trickle charger on it, the plow is mounted, and I'm ready.

When did the morons start naming winter storms? Something about one named Elliott just doesn't scare me much.

Latest posts

Back