Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning GW and friends. Nice day here as we will have sunshine again 😊
we had the grandkids last night for a sleepover so I’m a bit busier this morning with the gravy and biscuits request from my grandson. May have them today too as my SIL is in the hospital. Things are not looking good for him and I have no encouraging words for my daughter who is having major stress about what is next. I think reality hit her this week when she was asked about hospice coming in to help. I wish I had a magic wand that could fix everything but for now listening and love is all I can give. The kids 8 and 10 only know that dad is sick. I’m really not ready for the sad days ahead of us.
didn't mean to bring anyone down with what’s going on here, just helps me to put it out there.
I hope everyone has a beautiful day 💕
View attachment 315491
Damn Subby, terrible news. Sad to hear. Did I miss it....what happened to your SIL?

Sun is about to come up. Supposed to be a bit warmer today. Might even get a walk in. Been to cold and windy lately.

Gonna start the day with coffee.

we had the grandkids last night for a sleepover so I’m a bit busier this morning with the gravy and biscuits request from my grandson. May have them today too as my SIL is in the hospital. Things are not looking good for him and I have no encouraging words for my daughter who is having major stress about what is next. I think reality hit her this week when she was asked about hospice coming in to help. I wish I had a magic wand that could fix everything but for now listening and love is all I can give. The kids 8 and 10 only know that dad is sick. I’m really not ready for the sad days ahead of us.
didn't mean to bring anyone down with what’s going on here, just helps me to put it out there.
View attachment 315491
Sorry SG sending Prayers and Love

I just realize it sure sucs getting older
But hey we have our Happy Place to come too.
tenor.gif
smoke ! I see smoke ...

View attachment 315491
Heart, Soul and Prayers to you All:(

I am so sorry Subbie , Cancer is a hard thing to deal with
They tell you it's coming, and you know it's coming
But one cannot still understand until it comes.
Be there for your daughter to have a good shoulder and loving heart.
IT SUCKS no better way to say it.
We Love ya Sister so do what you do best.
Share your Heart as I have seen you do many times,
This too shall pass, the hole it leaves may never though.

Gooode morning SG!

Sorry to hear about your SIL. Please remind me what he suffers from?

Sadly, sometimes all you can be is a candle in the darkness and it is good that you can be there for them.View attachment 315493View attachment 315493
He has cancer. A big tumor in his gut now spreading everywhere really quicker then expected. Doc had told them 2-5 years a few months ago but now spreading so quick probably not…
I’ll take that hug and raise you one
1671291876516.gif

1671291882529.gif

He has cancer. A big tumor in his gut now spreading everywhere really quicker then expected. Doc had told them 2-5 years a few months ago but now spreading so quick probably not…
I’ll take that hug and raise you one
View attachment 315501
View attachment 315502

Ah sees your raise and raise another!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

Please pass one on to your daughter and take a couple more from her for yourself.

Last edited:
Big have you got that covid s-hit again. Get better soon.....we miss ya being on here.

Back from a nice walk. Little chilly but tolerable. Lake is about 70% covered in ice. Will be totally frozen over by Christmas. Been a cold winter so far.

Out to dinner tonight. Mrs Pute wants ribs sot ribs it is.

Another SnowCaine is getting close to harvest. 70 days in flower on the 25th. Been checking the trichomes.....Probably will run her right at 70 days.

Gonna go turn on the tube and see if there is any good football on.

just got back from Ivan's PT hike, my legs are hating me today...squats will do that to an old man...dangerously close to smoking a joint and copping a nap, I don't do naps easily so I'll see how it goes...got home from shopping with a few buddies and I'm feeling spent...

Latest posts

Back