Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much snow here Amigo , i think it all blew over to kansas and down to texass

but cold and windy for sure

we are at -2 this morning with 20mph winds

roads were closed and this boneshead and other truckers had to use Swedes driveway to turn around

E594CF65-C245-40AD-A44C-F71B5C0C0606.jpeg

not much snow here Amigo , i think it all blew over to kansas and down to texass

but cold and windy for sure

we are at -2 this morning with 20mph winds

roads were closed and this boneshead and other truckers had to use Swedes driveway to turn around

View attachment 315395
that in it self is not easy.
Many times I applaud when I see the tractor trailers backing up on a busy street in a 7-11 parking lot to deliver!

seems as if my persistance gas paid off...the nurse came out with Ivan telling me it's a miracle that his tail is healing...still has bone visible but it's growing skin and hair so they believe it's gonna work out...the only reason he's still has it was because I was ready to fight the doctor...I appologized to the surgical team for my hostilities...one nurse whispered to me that that was the only reason it wasn't amputated...I'm told I said I was gonna break his face if he didn't at least try...time to get back doing his physical therapy...

seems as if my persistance gas paid off...the nurse came out with Ivan telling me it's a miracle that his tail is healing...still has bone visible but it's growing skin and hair so they believe it's gonna work out...the only reason he's still has it was because I was ready to fight the doctor...I appologized to the surgical team for my hostilities...one nurse whispered to me that that was the only reason it wasn't amputated...I'm told I said I was gonna break his face if he didn't at least try...time to get back doing his physical therapy...
GOOD NEWS FOR A FRIDAY !
YOU BOTH DESERVE A PIECE OF CHEESE ...

Great News Ya mean old bastard, glad you pushed that guy, for gods sake he is a doctor , now do your Job Jim.

Latest posts

Back