Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a branch break off over a week ago and it was dry enough to smoke last night.
My wife said this morning she never saw or heard me sleep so well as I did from smoking to new crop.
Hope it stays this way and does not cure out to be too different.

How are the crops doing any amber yet
I chopped I got tired dragging them bags in and out with the weather
Even over night wake up to morning dew and humidity.
im ready to chop one in my basement
my 4 outside had a little bud rot on some .
i trimmed it and put on a greenhouse cover over my vegepod .
still needs more time .
im glad i did we have rain for the next three days i think

still needs more time .
Are you grower sativa ? I need to make sure I try to find a disease resistant short blooming Indica seeds.

still needs more time .
Have they made up their minds in NY if they will finally OK outside grows?
Or is it in effect now? My buddy was saying something still has to happen with the dispensaries 1st.

Happy Moonday brothers and sisters! All hail Diana!

Yet another rainy day in Paradise, starting at 50F and 74% RH, with 6 mph winds and predicted to reach 56F.

Property taxes arrived to the tune of $21,000. Let's hear it for Portland's expensive dysfunctional city government!

Century Link just changed their format and deleted all the emails that I had saved, including my important Medusa and legal material. Not looking forward to contacting them and hanging out on looong wait, for them to answer my call that is sooo important to them, so I can try to sort it out. Plus I suspect that they can't fix it and I am already screwed, as Century Link just can't be trusted for important legal and business issues.

The joys of Facebook continue. No response from my complaint that someone copied my format and is pretending to be me on Facebook. They also just sent me a notice that they deleted one of my posts and put me in Facebook jail. Disconcerting because I made no recent posts, and when I balked and asked for an explanation, I received an apology saying it was all a mistake and I'm all forgiven, but with no explanation of what the hell they are talking about. Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with Facebook?

On the bright side, about half the green tomatoes that I gleaned ripened at the same time, so I whomped up a batch of tomato sauce, which turned out excellent and may have been one of the best I've tasted.

View attachment 311840

$21k…….ouch and wowzer

mine is less than $150 😁

good morning

$21k…….ouch and wowzer

mine is less than $150 😁

good morning
Yeah, I'm guessing that your water and sewer bill is less as well....................... Some of the houses in the hood's taxes are $40K a year or higher.

Good morning to you brother! Passing left!

puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yeah, I'm guessing that your water and sewer bill is less as well....................... Some of the houses in the hood's taxes are $40K a year or higher.

Good morning to you brother! Passing left!

View attachment 311849

water and sewer is a flat $68 a month unless we use over something like 20,000 gallons

electric is like $ .11 cents a kw and my last natural gas bill was $23 dollars

0726DDD9-78D8-4842-9B83-3337F1D89C87.gif

Latest posts

Back