Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Subbie , Ivan has made it to big boy puppyhood and goes out side all the time. It’s up to me to make sure that he goes out first thing in the morning and then usually within a half hour of eating and we’ve had no problems. When he gets pumped up he goes after poor Dutch with a vengeance and gets properly thrashed for his actions.

It's not the parents that teach young wolves, it is their aunts and uncles. l've regularly watched older dogs fall into the avuncular role when young pups are brought aboard and think it is probably in their genetic makeup and the oxytocin from puppies brings it out.

Everyone loves puppies.............. After they are properly put in their place of course..................View attachment 311763View attachment 311764
Nice box of chocolates !

1666565863215.jpeg

this chinese flu made me sleep like i smoked a small field of weed
I dont remember if i got this here or i posted this on sat
if it is something i repeated ,return for a full refund ....

View attachment 311803
this chinese flu made me sleep like i smoked a small field of weed
I dont remember if i got this here or i posted this on sat
if it is something i repeated ,return for a full refund ....
That’s hilarious. Especially for my banjo playing hubby.

Happy Moonday brothers and sisters! All hail Diana!

Yet another rainy day in Paradise, starting at 50F and 74% RH, with 6 mph winds and predicted to reach 56F.

Property taxes arrived to the tune of $21,000. Let's hear it for Portland's expensive dysfunctional city government!

Century Link just changed their format and deleted all the emails that I had saved, including my important Medusa and legal material. Not looking forward to contacting them and hanging out on looong wait, for them to answer my call that is sooo important to them, so I can try to sort it out. Plus I suspect that they can't fix it and I am already screwed, as Century Link just can't be trusted for important legal and business issues.

The joys of Facebook continue. No response from my complaint that someone copied my format and is pretending to be me on Facebook. They also just sent me a notice that they deleted one of my posts and put me in Facebook jail. Disconcerting because I made no recent posts, and when I balked and asked for an explanation, I received an apology saying it was all a mistake and I'm all forgiven, but with no explanation of what the hell they are talking about. Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with Facebook?

On the bright side, about half the green tomatoes that I gleaned ripened at the same time, so I whomped up a batch of tomato sauce, which turned out excellent and may have been one of the best I've tasted.

Moon goddess 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back