Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1666630808062.png

OK I have a question for the hive? Has anyone who is an everyday smoker ever had a blood test come back with a high wht cell count. I have been researching that MJ may cause elevated WBC
in heavy smokers, of the ganja. What is definition of a heavy smoker?
Does anyone know their WBC count?
I consider myself a relatively heavy smoker….

E7EFF922-995B-4179-8535-935B569D5E70.jpeg

OK I have a question for the hive? Has anyone who is an everyday smoker ever had a blood test come back with a high wht cell count. I have been researching that MJ may cause elevated WBC
in heavy smokers, of the ganja. What is definition of a heavy smoker?
Does anyone know their WBC count?
I would be considered a heavy user and have never flagged a white blood count. Have you checked for HIV and STD's??

So, not much going on around the house today.....Flowers survived the cold last night to live another day....or so. Anyway, nothing going on in the garden and to windy and cold to walk so I decide to process kief. This needed doing anyway and was gonna do it last week right after I made Bubble hash but never got around to it......done now.

IMG_20221024_121342235.jpg

1666645634424.png

American moonshiners were in desperate need of avoiding cops during the Prohibition era (1920-1933), and thus, these heifer-heels were born. They’d use these puppies to look like cows when traipsing through fields or across other terrain that might leave footprints for the authorities to track.

These shoes bring a whole new perspective to “hoofin’ it.”

Latest posts

Back