Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
water and sewer is a flat $68 a month unless we use over something like 20,000 gallons

electric is like $ .11 cents a kw and my last natural gas bill was $23 dollars

View attachment 311853
Our water and sewer is about $400 a quarter, but I would have guessed that way out in the pucker brush as you are, that you would be on a well and septic.

lots of private water wells but we don’t have one….the town has two natural wells and a water plant that uses reverse osmosis

the town has sewer and it all collects south of town in a pond

our county is about 1750 sq miles and the county population is 1722 humans

Time for more coffee.
1468.jpg

I keep hearing about weed being grown with PGRs. Its hard to tell the difference but they say the shit is really bad for you. What is yalls experience and or knowledge of this shit? Its kind of scary knowing how much damage it can do to your lungs.

https://thelodgecannabis.com/blog/what-is-pgr-weed-and-how-to-spot-it/
Most of the weed I see for sale look like that nowadaze. I’ve smoked it for sure. Don’t know about it much but I prefer my homegrown look

Are you grower sativa ? I need to make sure I try to find a disease resistant short blooming Indica seeds.
I always had luck with the original Skunk #1. Had it growing along with a sativa. Some of the sativa buds got rot (not many), but not a spot of rot on any of the Skunks.

I used to be a heavy smoker but I don't think I fall into that category anymore. Don't smoke there as much as I used to.

Doctor's office called me this morning. Scheduled my hand procedure for Friday the 11th of November. I knew they would do that without my input. I tried to reschedule for another day they said no. So I have to do it on the 11th right when I was about to harvest. Going to probably have to push my head harvest forward a few days. Hope the Donkey D from GMO is done by then.

I have no idea how long or how bad this recovering from the surgery will take or be. Sure is going to put a dent in my growing abilities. Mrs Pute is going to have to help me do a few things....... I don't have time for this. If anything ends my growing days it will be because of medical issues.

I'm too young for this......

I used to be a heavy smoker but I don't think I fall into that category anymore. Don't smoke there as much as I used to.

Doctor's office called me this morning. Scheduled my hand procedure for Friday the 11th of November. I knew they would do that without my input. I tried to reschedule for another day they said no. So I have to do it on the 11th right when I was about to harvest. Going to probably have to push my head harvest forward a few days. Hope the Donkey D from GMO is done by then.

I have no idea how long or how bad this recovering from the surgery will take or be. Sure is going to put a dent in my growing abilities. Mrs Pute is going to have to help me do a few things....... I don't have time for this. If anything ends my growing days it will be because of medical issues.

I'm too young for this......
It will come and go quickly Best of Luck

M
OK I have a question for the hive? Has anyone who is an everyday smoker ever had a blood test come back with a high wht cell count. I have been researching that MJ may cause elevated WBC
in heavy smokers, of the ganja. What is definition of a heavy smoker?
Does anyone know their WBC count?
maybe big knows. I think he asked for A THC test once. Interesting… my son in law is now unable to take his chemo because of a low cell count. he consumes cannabis everyday via smoking and edibles. He’s trying his best to build up his count so he can continue his treatment. I just read this after your post
https://www.healtheuropa.com/cannabis-use-and-the-immune-system/94288/

Latest posts

Back