Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Nick your pup looks relaxed. Aren't they angle when they sleep. Rose, yes, I go in for my surgery tomorrow at 6:30 am. And, I'm scard of the pain I'm going to have after the surgery. I don't mind going under but when I wake up that going to hurt. Gee Bud snow in March we didn't have a winter here this year. Didn't even have the Fire place going at all this year. Keef your plants are looking great. Love all of those clones you got going there. Ya, Keef the thought of getting better fast will be because I'm looking forward in starting a grow. I'm ready. I'm cleaning out the walk in closet today. Fun City. I think it is time for a bowl. And, I got my coffee going.

If we smoking ?--Might as well have a drink ? -- Pick your poison !-- Hopper that Watermelon ain't ready yet !
Also got 5 more gallons of Blueberry Wine in the freezer !

Nick -I think if U rearrange U might be able to shoehorn couple more in there !

I'm working outside in the yard WOOHOOO long *** winter.

Ness I am sending good thoughts your way, if it hurts tell them. Might as well take advantage of the drugs.

Yes, Mam, I will surely ask for pain med's when I need them. And, I am sure to work my recovery. I'll be running around soon, I hope. It's got to be 420. I'm ready.

Over Cast here today. Chill in the air. It's about 65 outside. Doing laundry anyhow. Got to have clean blankets for the pups. There doing real good. There worm med,s are ready to go. And, they will have there 1st shot in about a week. Got to have happy pups.

So this might sound kind of crazy but my house was built back in the 50s and back then they had an option of using sump pumps or weeping tile the original builder must've been cheap because he went with sump pumps so now my question is these holes filled up all summer long with water that has been filtered through the ground would that water hold enough nutrients for me to be able to run it in my reservoirs and not have to supply very much food to keep it kind of like an organic set up like I said if it's a crazy thought just Say so but it was a thought what do you guys think

BL, I don't think the ground water would be a good option. But, get a jar of water tested and see, I'm all for working with nature.

BL, I don't think the ground water would be a good option. But, get a jar of water tested and see, I'm all for working with nature.

That's what I was thinking it's worth a shot find out what kind of stuff is in out water maybe it would be good hope you're having an excellent day buddy :48:

Keef, when you were describing the blue elephant, I immediately thought of a B&B I stayed at in Halifax, NS called the pepperberry house.

This was taken a few years back-- shoulda known she'd turn out to be a biker girl! Woke up missing my Ginger Lily! Didn't sleep as well as yesterday-- feeling a little rough, but a cold pack to the eyes, coffee & some Hoeberry in the pipe makes me not care so much! I can do one more night! I am woman, hear me roar!

View attachment 20160818_231737.jpg

Umbra, that Blue Elephant is the best ever in my book. It smells sweet & so intensely blueberry. And the blueberry comes out strong in the taste. It also tastes floral. The peppery part comes thru as a slight numbing of the tongue. Gets you beautifully stoned. Love the Blue Elephant! Next favorite is that GDP x BR! Love it! You da man Umbra!

Ugh !-- Storming again !-- I got lost in the grow room !-- Been looking for my pocket knife for bout a hour -- It was in my pocket !-- Does that mean I don't need another toke ? -- I need 2 more black boxes but I can get by till I get them !-- Go from 4 Bloom boxes to 6 then 8 over 2 months ? -- Bout to get complicated !-- I might better start writing sheet down !-- 8 Bloom boxes --60 day finishers ?-- Harvest a box each week ? --Or-- 2 boxes every 2 weeks or 4 boxes-- -- U know the tune!-- sing along !-- When I figure out what to do ya'll tell me ?- Don't make no sense !-- Right now I'm high enough to be too confused to go back there and mess with 'lectricty -- Not high enough to forget 'lectricty don't care !-- It will ruin a perfectly good buzz !-- What we smoking ? --

Oh my.....Rose I got ahold of some Alaskan Thunderfuck or ATF.....this is some creeping giggling wanna dance in the rain kinda smoke. I must acquire these genetic's.....Rose! why didn't you set a brother hip...your from Alaska....I know you have smoked ATF?? Big ol frosty piney / lemon buds with just a whiff of skunk....man I'm a happy camper....whoooohooo doogggie where is WH when ya wanna share :48:

Wow, cotton mouth like a mofo and I think I can eat whatever the fridge is holding behind the door....I haven't been this silly high since I was in High School....and got slammed with the munchies :rofl:

Evening OFC
Switched the 4x4 tent over to flower. Got a 120 10 watt led light pulls 270 watt on the way. 225 watt draw 4 cob led in there. With the 4 ft T5HO 8 bulb 2700K. Will replace the T5 later on with more led.
Going to eat Pulled Pork and Fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back