Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning kraven. He does not like weed or really any tepee we humans eat. Strange cat he is. He is the sweetest baby, will flip upside down for his belly to be rubbed. Other days if you happen to me walk into the same room as he is in he will haul *** and run away like you was trying to kill him

Busy morning for me. Wife is still sick. No appetite and has trouble holding food down. Been doing housework all weekend turning to get everything in order for her. Raining a little here.
Mine is the same...depends on what mood hits him....he's got a heck of a personality, he is 16 so time is short with him so I try to make the most of the time I have left with him. He is angry he doesn't get to go into the Bunker...he will sit in the doorway and try to block me from going in.

Hope it's just a bug and the wife gets to feeling better soon. Take care man.

Good morning OFC. I have tons of yard work to do and mucho work in the garage. Had a new front door installed yesterday. Been waiting to do that since I bought the house. I have few 1,000 more projects on the list, lol.
Keef, of all the different types of weed to smoke, my favorite is sour diesel. That snowdiesel that you are growing, was my all time favorite, and everyone who smoked it.

D.D. I couldn't get thru the day without that little guy. He keeps me sane and grounded. He also is the best company ever.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning all.. Nice to see you giggy. Awe st nick, i wanna rub that belly. What a cutey. we love our dogs and cats etc.
Sour diesel huh umbra, that was nice to know. Don't try to do it all in one day.

Cane, lets move! we got stupid high winds, these 100 roses aren't going to prune themselves. Oh and looks like rain too.
n

DD, hang in baby, your are doing great. I hope your are sleeping well.

I see you WH, how are you doing? Do you go back today or in the morning? We all miss you.
Hey Woodhippy.. good morning.
Ness, is tomorrow your surgery? I will be thinking about you. Let us hear from you when you can.

Good morning everyone I got a lot of Spring yardwork to do but there's only one problem I got all this white stuff in the way in one sense I guess it's a good thing because I got lots to do in the Bud room today started 2 nightshades and 2 nurse Larry's last night

6503d09c1513ed9bd26939f4d396047e.jpg

Dam Bud ! --Even looks cold !--I hear ya'll actually get out and play in that stuff !

I got white stuff too but it ain't cold !-- Nurse Larry in Da House !-- I think I'm just grow me a whole mess of this stuff !--Maybe a bunch of big plants one day !

View attachment 20170312_114656-1.jpg

Keef nope not me I'm I think I'm allergic to that white stuff it makes me cold and my skin hurt hahaha damn buddy you're lucky charms are looking pretty amazing share love how frosty they are

Hay Keef check out all the pink in this boy

0823163408dd24b764fcf50be08aa554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty impressed how this headband raspberry Kush turned out just wish it had a little nicer smell and taste I bet you it would be a good plant for making rosin with

2dacf95a19d93b6021c2fbae8e05034c.jpg

All I have to say is Yum I think it's going to turn out awesome

Umbra I didn't even think to ask permission --How Rude !-- Just get stoned and what was I saying ? -- Anyway me and Bud was both wanting a strong Strawberry !-- That girl up there has hints of some kind of sweet but not pronounced Strawberry -- Bud got a Strawberry Rhino male and I got your PB -x- Strawberry Desiel --We want to make a bunch of Strawberry seed and go thru them and find us a strong Strawberry !--It should be there !-- Do we have your blessing ? -- Ain't no pollen even crossed any international borders --yet !-- If U disapprove I honor your wishes and we look somewhere else for a Strawberry ! --

I would run over and take a pic of the beach on my scooter but it's raining and 60 degrees and I like ya'll --but not that much !-- I ain't getting wet and cold for a pic !-- I just ain't that kinda guy !

Hey Rose !-- It cold at your house too !-- Just cold or "White Cold " ?-- I feel I didn't have a fair exposure to cold so it made me prejudice against it to this day !-- I don't think I had ever seen snow then in 1973 I ended up about a stones throw from North Korea and it was -40 and the wind could blow 60 mph down thru those mountain passes and valleys !-- Impressed me cause that sheet can kill U graveyard dead !--
I said if I survived that cold I would never be cold again !--I survived !

Anyway about this disease some of us got ? -- This is where I hide my sin !

View attachment 20170312_130421-1.jpg

Bubba's Momma -- BlackBerry Snow Lotus -- Mazar-i-Shariff -- Some B.B. King that survived the Zombie Juice and a group of 5 --Purple Haze ( The Green Pheno !) --There is also a brand new feminized White Widow -- Yes !-- There are a few more still coming up !-- If I do some Hail Mary's or something do I get a "Get Out of Hell" -- Free Card ?-- U know like in monopoly ? -- Never mind ! -- I entertain da hell out myself sometimes !--
This Mazar-i-Shariff variety I busted ? -- I read one place it had chocolate undertones but no mention at other places !-- Landrace from Northern Afghanistan -- Hardy -- Fast finisher -- A go to for hash making ?
90% indica -Anyone have any more 411 about it ?--- I guess we grow it and see ? -- Pipe don't lie and it speaks a universal language !-- Shall we see ?

Keef you and BL have my permission to breed it, no worries. I wasn't sure how much strawberry would come thru the male I used. It looks better than I thought it would turn out.

Umbra it has an slightly sweet taste and smell -light fruit --not floral but hard to identify -- which isn't always a bad thing !-- It still has no cure just a slow dry !-- It will develop more !-- The Strawberry is there because of genetics it could be a little recessive in one generation then be more dominate in the next or might just be one or a few get the trait !-- We hit your girl with that pretty Starwberry Rhino male Bud got we might get color and Strawberry ?-- Potency should not be an issue !-- I'm dress up your GDP -x- BPU next run and show U what U did with that Witch !-- Frostiest thing out the Bunch !-- No color unless U count white !-- and -- She got the Blueberry !-- Most excellent work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back