Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be laughing at me neither !-- I bet everyone of U done had one of those "Here-- hold my beer--Watch this " moments !

Hippy lots of times we use the metric system so seems logical to me that U should round up to 25 !
Sounds like the Mrs. --Smoke weed like D.D. !-- D.D. said she ain't ever been " Too High " -- When I start bumping into myself in the hall ? -- I'm too high !-- Tried to pick a fight with me ? --- He don't know me like that !-- - I'll light him up !

Evening folks. Keef glad dd likes the new job. Kraven i hope things work out. Dog hope the wife gets better sux being down. Rose didn't know about your sis but glad she's in the healing time. That takes a lot off of your mind i know. Been raining and cool all day today 44 deg but was 80 deg yesterday. Chance of snow in the morning. Yall have a great evening. Peace

YD, I love your Scooby pic! He holds a special place in my heart! You have a beautiful cat & your dog cannot possibly be bad with a face that sweet! Just waking & baking, gotta feed the babies tonight. Hope everyone had a good day & enjoy your evening.

View attachment FB_IMG_1487759081761.jpg

I know that's right DD,,,those little girls can bite really hard. Never get your finger close to the teeth. Lol
Dogs normally bite when they get angry,,,kids bite cause they can. :smoke1:

Just chilling, ,,smoking some Mango. Trying to enjoy my few days ar home.

Chaos bout to come to the beach !-- Next 2 weeks gonna be a mad house as the spring breakers come to town !-- The scooter will make it easier to get around but it gets wild !-- Sun-- bikinis --and red lights -- There will be wrecks !-- Most from people distracted by the bikinis! -- I almost took out a telephone pole one year myself !-- I need to get in on that pool about how many sunbathers gonna play speed bump this year !-- There's some every year !-- Most don't get hurt too bad but it ain't safe !-- Bubba in his big wheel truck cruising down the beach checking out the bikinis and showing off his truck -- Then Bump-bump !-- Another one bites the dust !-- This year they say the jail is full so they not gonna lock up non-violent offenders !-- Does that mean they gonna ease up on possession ?-- Probably not !--I might have to go do some non -violent law breaking myself ? -- Just to see !

Kraven I think our cats are related.

YD it sure looks like they are related....yours like pot? Coffee?

Pressure washed the whole house today, then had a great 1.5 hr convo with an old friend. Was good to talk to them, it had been a few months since we last spoke. Tomorrow will be spent in the Bunker doing grow chores....up potting, rez changes and time to stake up the new girls...20 days left on the older girls. Hope everyone has a great evening....welcome home WH.

3 am! -- Where is your mind ? -- My demons came out to play so I'm wide awake !-- Umbra may not be the only one with chocolate weed ! -- That's what I read anyway !-- I got 2 fem. Mazar babies --"Mazar-i-Shariff"
Outta northern Afghanistan with chocolate undertones !-- 90 % indica --60 day finisher -- Heavy resin production !-- We can work with this !

Morning OFC
Wake and Bake. Not sure about Chocolate Weed. Need coffee.

Morning all, thinking about the 2nd cup of coffee and a bowl, need to do some work in the the Bunker today...but lazy has a hold of me....well that and a slight back pain with all over aches. Today will not be so hard and then i'm gonna be high, watch it rain and take a nap. Hope everyone has a good day. Peace

8 years ? -- I got $20 on him not making it to 100 days !-- Good as money in the pocket !

Kraven I was just watching the weather -- Dude that is nap weather !

Good morning kraven. He does not like weed or really any tepee we humans eat. Strange cat he is. He is the sweetest baby, will flip upside down for his belly to be rubbed. Other days if you happen to me walk into the same room as he is in he will haul *** and run away like you was trying to kill him

Busy morning for me. Wife is still sick. No appetite and has trouble holding food down. Been doing housework all weekend turning to get everything in order for her. Raining a little here.

That about describes my night! Got home about 1.5 hours late! Hate when that happens! Plus, it was freezing out there this morning; long walk to the car! Medicating heavily & going to bed so I can do another one tonight! You all have a good day.

View attachment FB_IMG_1484196592368.jpg

Morning O.F.C....still rainy:(
Got tea and weed we be Allright ...:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back