Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm not sure I'm really awake !-- Is this just a dream ? --

Tasty stuff N.E. !

What's the game plan today O.F.C. ? -- My plan is to get my clipboard and make some notes bout something !-- I knew earlier !-- A plan would be good !-- I got 5 gallons of Blueberry Wine in the freezer got to deal with -- I need to see if any plants want to come down today !-- It's not the 15th but they ready when they ready !-- I really need to organize -- It's complicated ! -- Right after I finish this pipe !-- More coffee? --I am in no hurry !

My game plan is to go out and see if I can knock some more of that pollen into the The paper bag smoke some scissor hash and clean up the girls in the bud room and do a bunch of cleaning and then start planning on where I'm going to put these 4 50 gallon drums that I'm going to use as reservoirs :48: hope everyone's off to an excellent start this Monday morning

Hey Bud did U lay hands on that Pink Kush yet ? -- Cut anymore trail on U.B.C. Chemo ? -- It may no longer exist !
I need to get my stuff out and fix LEDs soon !-- I just get my tester out --locate the bad chip and solder a jumper around it and everything works again except the bad chip !-- These LEDs gonna do U right Giggy !
I saw what The Gloman did with some CFLs I gave him !-- Grew My Widow better than me !-- Giggy I got that fem Widow seed growing by my old Widow !-- Gonna be a side by side showdown !-- There can be only one !

N.E.wguy nice beans. Yeah I hear Philly is expecting 12" to 18" in the next 24 hours or so. It's going to be 75 today. Plum tree is blossoming and so is the orange tree. Bees are everywhere. Just a nice day. Smoking some TK goji. Life is good.

I got questions !
See this list of bugs ? -- I run a live res. --In my mind I put these little critters in my nute water to eat plant waste and in turn produce waste that feeds the plants !-- I would not use them if they were competing for them same nutes my plants need !-- If I top the boxes off with nute water why I want to change that nute water ?--Just wondering ?

View attachment 20170313_105737_001.jpg

waiting for 6 Blue Berry OG Kush clones to show up from the dispensory and pot them up to 1 gallon bags

Then on to enjoying my selection of amazing shatters till i am to high to function is my day

Hey Bud did U lay hands on that Pink Kush yet ? -- Cut anymore trail on U.B.C. Chemo ? -- It may no longer exist !
I need to get my stuff out and fix LEDs soon !-- I just get my tester out --locate the bad chip and solder a jumper around it and everything works again except the bad chip !-- These LEDs gonna do U right Giggy !
I saw what The Gloman did with some CFLs I gave him !-- Grew My Widow better than me !-- Giggy I got that fem Widow seed growing by my old Widow !-- Gonna be a side by side showdown !-- There can be only one !

I'm just waiting for the call any day here to pick up the pink the guys going to meet me half way but I have to wait for him to find the specific Harley part to drop off at his mechanic and as far as the UBC I'm starting to think it's just gone I don't know how it could be gone something that good but I can't seem to find anyone that has it I might have to go to search around the rule parts of BC see if I can find me an old hippie that still has it

I would smoke it N.E. ! -- Nice !-- I had a question about % of terepenes that I haven't been able to ask yet and U answered it in a way !-- Told me something I been wondering about !-- Looks to me that if U ain't high ?-- It's your own fault cause that right there should do the trick !

i fell back to buying them but... the shatter just is winning the fight or desire to play with those now would be a perfect chance to hmmmm damnn uuu keeeeef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back