Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Where do I start? Just read thru about 10 pages-- bunch of Chatty Cathies! First, a toke-- LOVE this GDP x BR! Been testing the 5 varieties in my medicine cabinet & trying to decide which I like best. Hoeberry is good, but kinda stanky. Bubblicious is wonderfully aromatic & tasty with minimal odor issues, plus she gets you nicely buzzed; a good everyday weed. Nurse Larry smells of flowers, mint & a little pepper-- nice smell & taste. Now, the Nurse will definitely take you there, wherever there may be! I like it before bed or when I'm really hurting. BB has been my fav for a long time now because it smells & tastes so sweet, plus she gets you very high-- she has helped me thru some tough times indeed. Now-- GDP x BR is my favorite. Can't help it! It is sticky, sweet & absolutely fine to smoke. She smells softly floral with hints of pine or eucalyptus? Lovely smell & taste. Easy to smoke, unless you take in too much! And like Keef says-- I'm stoned!

Keef, I didn't realize you need a new mower-- next time! You got lucky, eh? Rose, sorry about what you're going thru with your sisters; I would be devastated if something happened to either of my sisters. My thoughts are with you. Ness, I love pecans & grew up with many pecan trees; do you harvest them yourself? Kraven, beautiful yard; hope you don't have gophers! Giggy, my job is good thus far & the people here are much warmer. Nick, you must not have a woman in your life; just going by your comment about a day without women. You're on target Hippy-- Keef needs a special woman to put up with him! Umbra, those trichs are mouthwatering! And that Golden Ticket sounds wonderful! BTW, I labeled that Black Kush & accidentally spelled it with a "C"-- oops! Well, Hopper, I'm starting a 3 nighter tonight; glad you got a break-- enjoy! Hello Dog, Cane, Bud, & anyone else I may have missed. Over.

Stuff don't 'fect me none ! -- Master Kush and That Strawberry Desiel been working me !-- The caps were a little much !--
I love it when stuff just shows up !-- I'm like Mikey! -- I try anything !-- Does this mean U don't like my plant labeling system ?

View attachment 20170310_143054.jpg

Wow spring is at kraven's house
I will be heading back east for a while. the neighbor is going to do another run ..we will rack up some solar credits and start over when I return. I have lots of seed;)

Keef, I didn't realize you need a new mower-- next time! You got lucky, eh? Rose, sorry about what you're going thru with your sisters; I would be devastated if something happened to either of my sisters. My thoughts are with you. Ness, I love pecans & grew up with many pecan trees; do you harvest them yourself? Kraven, beautiful yard; hope you don't have gophers! Giggy, my job is good thus far & the people here are much warmer. Nick, you must not have a woman in your life; just going by your comment about a day without women. You're on target Hippy-- Keef needs a special woman to put up with him! Umbra, those trichs are mouthwatering! And that Golden Ticket sounds wonderful! BTW, I labeled that Black Kush & accidentally spelled it with a "C"-- oops! Well, Hopper, I'm starting a 3 nighter tonight; glad you got a break-- enjoy! Hello Dog, Cane, Bud, & anyone else I may have missed. Over.
The tri pix are of the BoC that is seeded.

Wish I could take pics like that !-- I want to see a pic of that Chocolate! -- U do know I been lusting for it ?
I don't need anything else !-- Why I do this ?
Kraven probably understands this shell game we doing at the beach and Austin !-- It wasn't really in the plan but It'll work !-- U know I'm expanding the grow and stuff and that nursing license pays the bills -- So if I were to get busted then the story is we're separated and the grow stuff is all me !--She has her own address and everything !--

Kraven, what is coming up in that triangle bed? You won't lose either friend if they are real friends.
Speaking of which, i just went to lunch with my gf.. had a fabulous lunch and went to a fancy garden center... oops, this metal sculpture said it wanted to come home with me. I said ok. Pictures to follow in spring. It is so good to see the sun. Thank you all for you support about my sisters, my next sister that had the surgery is the closest to me,, and she better be around a long time. I am sad for my other sister.

DD, hey!

DD I do have a nasty gopher.....police came riding around last time I took a shot at him, plus wife went ballistic....she does not understand a gopher. So right now he is making a mess of my lawn....so I have resorted to nasty worms to kill him....trick is to get it poked down in the used tunnel. I would prefer Semtex and a efuze...bet if i didn't kill him it would shock the **** out of him and he would just leave. ;)

Kraven --I gave up explosives for lent !-- No really I forgave the gopher !-- After he went over and messed up Mr. Perfect Lawns --I'd leave out treats for him if I knew what he eat !

Hey Umbra or somebody -- Are these gonna be too big ?

Go Cane !-- If anyone had a question about if U was high or not ? -- I think U cleared that up !-- Kicked me outta class cause I tried to buy a vowel !-- U count with numbers !-- U spell with letters !-- That other stuff with little numbers over big letters and stuff ? -- That ain't natural !-- It's a math abomination ! --

Rose so sorry about your sisters, hope that surgery goes well..and take care of Yourself.Please .:)
So now I feel bad posting the pictures of the girls that I will be Chopin down soon...I see where the BR come from in the GDP X BR ..the leaves be black..hopefully the pictures come out ...

Amazing looking leaves, black. Cane is it normal for the leaf to curl like that?

Cane why the need to shut down brother, especially since you got such good looking girls? Rose, thats just awful you have that going on right now. I wish you and your family peace and tranquility. Keef I made a 5 year plan and now I just renew my license....but I can always find work if needed. Sounds like you and DD are headed down that road also. WH drive safe home brother, granddaughter needs to see paw paw. BL.....how do you stand the cold man? Umbra it has always been my goal to try to get less bud with more weight....sounds like your on a quest yourself.....good luck, the GT has the bones to hold some serious weight. Green mojo on an epic run my friend. Giggy, I'm just tickled to see you going to PT today....work hard and get 100%.....really glad your not in such pain anymore. I refuse to choose between 2 friends and I am afraid before all is said and done I may loose both....man I'm in a pickle and it's not even of my making......Here is some of the "yard work" I keep going on about ;)

Kraven beautiful job, I bet that make you feel good. The only thing, I have done, so, far is repot my small maple tree. And, of course **** control. Relax, do, you have NL? Next grow I'm going to be popping some NL looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back