Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I didn't realize you need a new mower-- next time! You got lucky, eh? Rose, sorry about what you're going thru with your sisters; I would be devastated if something happened to either of my sisters. My thoughts are with you. Ness, I love pecans & grew up with many pecan trees; do you harvest them yourself? Kraven, beautiful yard; hope you don't have gophers! Giggy, my job is good thus far & the people here are much warmer. Nick, you must not have a woman in your life; just going by your comment about a day without women. You're on target Hippy-- Keef needs a special woman to put up with him! Umbra, those trichs are mouthwatering! And that Golden Ticket sounds wonderful! BTW, I labeled that Black Kush & accidentally spelled it with a "C"-- oops! Well, Hopper, I'm starting a 3 nighter tonight; glad you got a break-- enjoy! Hello Dog, Cane, Bud, & anyone else I may have missed. Over.

Hello DD. Yes, we harvest the pecans. And, it pays for the taxes. Glad to hear that your job is going good. DD what do you have for a apartment? A kitchen net. I'm looking forward in having many brand of mj. That is going to be fun.

Kraven, what is coming up in that triangle bed? You won't lose either friend if they are real friends.
Speaking of which, i just went to lunch with my gf.. had a fabulous lunch and went to a fancy garden center... oops, this metal sculpture said it wanted to come home with me. I said ok. Pictures to follow in spring. It is so good to see the sun. Thank you all for you support about my sisters, my next sister that had the surgery is the closest to me,, and she better be around a long time. I am sad for my other sister.

DD, hey!

Rose, sorry to hear about your sisters. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. How, your indoor grow going? And, does rb still have his grow going?

Evening OFC. All is well at the homestead. It is 420 here. And, my pipes are loaded. After awhile I'm going to watch a movie on YouTubes.

I apologize for that outburst !

Hey Ness how U doing this evening ? -- I guess Cane ,U and I will just do our own 4:20 !-- Who really knows what time it is anyway ? -- Running a bunch of little plants gives us a nice selection but there's not a bunch of anything !-- That's coming soon !-- For so long I just smoked "Weed" -- I didn't know weed had names !
Can't go to the weed store and learn about the different varieties so I grow'm then try them !-- D.D. quality control officer !-- It is her duty to try each variety and give an honest evaluation !-- We don't always agree which is cool !-- She thinks Master Kush is stanky and I love the stuff !-- This Blue T.E.-- D.D. bred with a B.B.King on TheTranquil Elephantizer female gonna be a hit !-- Blueberry with a peppery finish ? -- It shouldn't work !-- but it does !

Doing good this evening. I heard on YouTubes That Mother of Berry's is the Mother of all Berry's. If that make any cents.

Ness I don't worry about the fan leaves curling this late in the game...
Had a nice Brazilian black bean salad now time for a little night cap...BB.KING...ya..:48:

Ness best I can figure out -- Pot produce several different terepenes which give cannabis it's flavors and smells !-- Depending on the combination U can get all these flavors and smells ! -- Breeding different ones can produce different combinations of flavors !-- These LEDs or something must be bring it out nice in 5he grow !-- I don't have to understand where the combinations produce stuff like that BOC Umbra doing !-- Box of Chocolate !-- Naturally flavored Chocolate weed !-- He got Lemon too !-- There just so many flavor combinations that U can get lost in it !

Kraven beautiful job, I bet that make you feel good. The only thing, I have done, so, far is repot my small maple tree. And, of course **** control. Relax, do, you have NL? Next grow I'm going to be popping some NL looking forward to it.

I think NL is a pretty good choice I was thinking about picking some up myself nice One of the first strains that I fell in love with

Morning O.F.C. !-- Having one them Moses floods !- --Weather map is red !-- First day of Spring Break! -- Gonna clear up some tommorrow so maybe I take a pic or 2 of the crowds !
U know what time it is !-- Wake and Bake !

Morning OFC
60 degrees yesterday, Now it's snowing. They saying 2 to 3 inch's

Morning all, today is build a bench day...most of the yard work is complete so winding down to just the regular maintenance...mow, edge, blow and water. Still want to get the house pressure washed today...that got derailed the other day. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday. Peace

Got a steal on BlueDawgs F2 seeds. They be on the way soon. Thinking Yeah Buddy from Dman will be next in line to sprout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back