First photo grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t really see anything that concerns me, either.
All looks good to me.

Update time.Week 2 off fower. Freshly fed 1ml off bio grow,bloom,top max,2ml off heaven and 3.5ml off calmag per ltr 5L in total.
Pic taken just after lights on and freshly fed.

Attachments

• IMG_4319.jpeg
    IMG_4319.jpeg
    3.1 MB
Can't ask for more healthy plants. You've found what works for you. Convince yourself to stick with it and don't change a thing.

I'm like that with the Jack's. It works. I'll not change a thing. Seems to be working well through three harvests now and heading into another. Youve got these bio nutrients dialed in obviously. Your hitting that next level grower status..lol. Yeah man, that's you mate. Ya got status now..lol.

Can't ask for more healthy plants. You've found what works for you. Convince yourself to stick with it and don't change a thing.

I'm like that with the Jack's. It works. I'll not change a thing. Seems to be working well through three harvests now and heading into another. Youve got these bio nutrients dialed in obviously. Your hitting that next level grower status..lol. Yeah man, that's you mate. Ya got status now..lol.
Thanks mate I’m very impressed with my results so far. Still early days so won’t get to carried away just yet, can’t wait to see buds.

Update photos after feeding.

Attachments

• IMG_4327.jpeg
    IMG_4327.jpeg
    2 MB
  • IMG_4326.jpeg
    IMG_4326.jpeg
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_4324.jpeg
    IMG_4324.jpeg
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    1.8 MB
Update
Pre flower is in full throttle, first feed off week 2. 1ml grow topmax 2ml bloom heaven and 0.5 calmag per ltr total 6L as per bio chart.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_4329.jpeg
    IMG_4329.jpeg
    3.2 MB
I like how ya got them pulled outwards. That really brings in the light. Ya can barely tell ya took leaf. That's the way to do it. Sometimes I get a little aggressive with it but it depends on how leafy the plant is.

Start off week 3, week 3 fed as follows 7ml grow, 10ml bloom, 5ml top max, 15ml heaven and 3.5ml calmag in 5L tap water. No need to ph but I checked anyway 6.4 only reason the extra grow/cal is the little yellowing of the leaves.

Attachments

• IMG_4350.jpeg
    IMG_4350.jpeg
    3 MB
  • IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    3.1 MB
Nice catch, that is looks of a mag def. If ya don't see improvement soon a little Epsom wont hurt a thing. 1/2tsp per gal. Its Just a little bump.

They look damn good.

Nice catch, that is looks of a mag def. If ya don't see improvement soon a little Epsom wont hurt a thing. 1/2tsp per gal. Its Just a little bump.

They look damn good.
I am also having a little yellowing buy on the inner lower leaves . I have been adding calmag. I can use epsom

I am also having a little yellowing buy on the inner lower leaves . I have been adding calmag. I can use epsom
I'd see if it progresses. If it does I'd try a little Epsom. You shouldn't see much yellowing from below till after 6 weeks. Your feeding some grow formula so they are getting plenty of N.

Idunno man, I'm just stoned n rambling mate. Lol

Looking really good man... I can see the smile on that proud poppa's face... lol.

If you would like to see your plants buds blow up.... trim up the bottom 25% of your plants. these popcorn buds will finish as such and atm are just robbing the plants energy that should be concentrating on upper
bud development... and you have a crap load of upper buds... think of every lower leaf stealing energy on the way up to the buds..

How about this... test it. Choose one plant and leaf strip it, remove the lower growth and compare it to the others in 2wks. Leaf stripping accomplishes the same thing as spreading a plant out by staking it all spread.

Just trying to see ya increase your yield on these beautiful ladies my friend..

Looking really good man... I can see the smile on that proud poppa's face... lol.

If you would like to see your plants buds blow up.... trim up the bottom 25% of your plants. these popcorn buds will finish as such and atm are just robbing the plants energy that should be concentrating on upper
bud development... and you have a crap load of upper buds... think of every lower leaf stealing energy on the way up to the buds..

How about this... test it. Choose one plant and leaf strip it, remove the lower growth and compare it to the others in 2wks. Leaf stripping accomplishes the same thing as spreading a plant out by staking it all spread.

Just trying to see ya increase your yield on these beautiful ladies my friend..
He is right. I did that with the dour vengeance and there were no popcorn buds just good size buds and whoppers. The larger bud were average sized the smaller buds were the smallest.
IMG_5115.jpeg
IMG_5116.jpeg

Jan says: I love seeing the plants pray!

As long as it's not what we call "Praying for Magnesium" .. Reaching for the lights is a good thing no doubt, but read your plant carefully and make sure your not seeing cupping in your leaf material that is reaching upwards. Showing a magnesium shortage and why the regular usage of Calmag is so very important.. find one that has Iron added, Calmag+. 2wks old to 8wks old.. sorry to preach, but it took me years to listen to my preacher... Thank you Bigsur51.. lol.

Latest posts

Back