Closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pour water till I see water come out the drain holes? Seems like a lot of water. If it’s to much won’t it rot the roots ? Just asking cause I don’t know.
Those roots you just buried will be seeking water. Pour at least a half gallon or more in there till it runs off. Then stop. Don't water till the pot is light in weight.

Yep. Bout a 1/2 gallon each. Have run off. How long will the run off keep going ? Thanks man
Won't take long. Just be sure they aren't sitting in it. If they are...when it stops ya can use a turkey baster to suck up the excess water or just dump it. Best to elevate them from the catch tray.

Those roots you just buried will be seeking water. Pour at least a half gallon or more in there till it runs off. Then stop. Don't water till the pot is light in weight.
G
Won't take long. Just be sure they aren't sitting in it. If they are...when it stops ya can use a turkey baster to suck up the excess water or just dump it. Best to elevate them from the catch tray.
ok thanks agin. So in a few days when pot is lighter just put same amount of water in ? Sorry for so many questions.

G

ok thanks agin. So in a few days when pot is lighter just put same amount of water in ? Sorry for so many questions.
Thats correct.

Questions are fine. I'd suggest ya do some reading. There are many here with journals. Checked them out. Find one that looks like their style is what you'd like to do and copy them.

No worries. Let it dry to where it is time to water, but not to where it wilts before transplanting. Once the plant is dryish it will just pick up out of the pot. If you have them in cloth pots good luck. Check the roots if they are millions inna cluster gently loosen them up. If they look like they are not over crowded, I just leave them. I add Mykos to mine at every up pot, and the initial potting as well. If your soil already has it you should be good. I grew without it for years but my plants stayed smallish. The get huge and are healthy now

it will be ok inna few days. Maybe even by tomorrow.
Yeah watered them and they’re all up and back to life again.

Thats correct.

Questions are fine. I'd suggest ya do some reading. There are many here with journals. Checked them out. Find one that looks like their style is what you'd like to do and copy them.
Oh yeah they wanted that water. Standing straight up vibrant look like they’re breathing.

We call that praying look at the leaves Up to God.......
1725831902536.png

My first grow as a kid was in a tiny room under the basement stairs. I left the door closed 'cause I didn't want my folks seeing it. I'd go in there and get an instant head rush from all the oxygen. I'd sit in there and marvel at the beauty of Redroot Kali growing. They appreciated the CO2 I was exhaling.
Damned brother came home from college and told 'em that the plants weren't hybrid tomato plants. Mom gave 'em a shot of bleach in the hydro tank. Bye bye plants.

My first grow as a kid was in a tiny room under the basement stairs. I left the door closed 'cause I didn't want my folks seeing it. I'd go in there and get an instant head rush from all the oxygen. I'd sit in there and marvel at the beauty of Redroot Kali growing. They appreciated the CO2 I was exhaling.
Damned brother came home from college and told 'em that the plants weren't hybrid tomato plants. Mom gave 'em a shot of bleach in the hydro tank. Bye bye plants.
Dang. That’s crazy. I remember when I was a kid was at a party and evryine was passed out went in basement and seen several pot plants didn’t know any better and I took all the leaves off the plants like an idiot.

Don't hesitate to post pics. It helps us see what your seeing.

Those elevated leaves reaching for the light is what you should seek every time. This is what's called good posture. Anything less and you start going through the checklist...water, nutrients, environment.

Don't hesitate to post pics. It helps us see what your seeing.

Those elevated leaves reaching for the light is what you should seek every time. This is what's called good posture. Anything less and you start going through the checklist...water, nutrients, environment.
Here are todays pics
IMG_1855.jpeg
IMG_1854.jpeg
IMG_1853.jpeg
IMG_1852.jpeg
IMG_1851.jpeg
IMG_1850.jpeg

Crazy how it happens over night. Wonder that the timeline is for end of vegetative state and change light schedule. ?
Ya got about 3 more weeks of growth to go in the veg stage. It will be mature enough to flower.
I do a lot of training with young plants. By bending them over and spreading them out you develop a wider plant and the stems will become fatter. Spreading of the secondaries is the ticket. These will be big contributors to your harvest.
Early training...
IMG_20240701_102628128.jpg

Ya got about 3 more weeks of growth to go in the veg stage. It will be mature enough to flower.
I do a lot of training with young plants. By bending them over and spreading them out you develop a wider plant and the stems will become fatter. Spreading of the secondaries is the ticket. These will be big contributors to your harvest.
Early training...View attachment 362096
Yeah that’s nice. That’s what I want to do. Just not sure how to. Afraid I’ll mess it up.

Latest posts

Back