Closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Thanks. I have no ventalayion. I have a few fans running prob won’t produce much at all.
Yeah, I know your just starting. I have a friend who doesn't run exhaust fans. Just lots of floor fans. This new lamp will put off heat but if ya can keep the door open it should do fine.

I'd really consider a tent. A contained area is easier to control. You'll need darkness in 12/12 cycle so be thinking about that too.

Yeah, I know your just starting. I have a friend who doesn't run exhaust fans. Just lots of floor fans. This new lamp will put off heat but if ya can keep the door open it should do fine.

I'd really consider a tent. A contained area is easier to control. You'll need darkness in 12/12 cycle so be thinking about that too.
Do they make tents that will fit a 2x4 closet? Cause I have no where else to put it. And what should happen if it wasn’t exactly 12 dark and 12 light ?

Do they make tents that will fit a 2x4 closet? Cause I have no where else to put it. And what should happen if it wasn’t exactly 12 dark and 12 light ?
If it doesn't get a uninterrupted dark period it will just veg and not flower.

There's more to it than just a tent. Ya got exhaust fan, duct, and a carbon filter if your concerned about smell. I filter mine and vent it all out the window. No odor

Plants are looking really good.
May I suggest looking into a carbon filter? Not sure if your in a legal state or not but it’s a good idea to filter that exhaust air. Your house is going to smell like the piss of 1,000 feral cats and a couple loads of dirty socks depending on the Strain😂. But seriously. Your whole house is going to smell for three city blocks.

Plants are looking really good.
May I suggest looking into a carbon filter? Not sure if your in a legal state or not but it’s a good idea to filter that exhaust air. Your house is going to smell like the piss of 1,000 feral cats and a couple loads of dirty socks depending on the Strain😂. But seriously. Your whole house is going to smell for three city blocks.
It’s Runtz.
I’m in a closet so don’t know how I would filter it no window near by.

How close you think I should put new grow light to top of plants ?

Typically 12-18 inches. Can get mylar blankets pretty cheap to line the walls and floor, maybe apply it to cardboard cut outs and line the closet that way? It'll help with making most use of the light you have.
Ok thanks. Man. Look at this. Been both icing these leaves sideways. Wonder why.?

Just the way they grow sometimes but looks like some stretching going on "maybe". I would suggest getting a light on Amazon. The cheap 50$ lights work ok if youre on a budget and some mylar blankets to line your grow area to distribute the light a little better. Besides that you're on the right track!

I like my vivosun light but I can see a difference between it and the AC infinity lights I've got (both are 100w). These are typically close to 100$. The 50$ lights work good if you want to keep them short and fat. I'm gonna tag something here. I gotta find it

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/miracle-grow-2.81690/

This wasn't a closet but it was a small space... Miracle grow soil, cheap Giixer light, off brand 2x2x4 tent, and cheap timer. I've never had a cooler grow than this. It was a fun one and was trying to do it cheap as possible. Worth a read if you get bored I'd think

Latest posts

Back