Oscar's Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit killing it they look like trees I have one just starting to flower outside doesn't get too much light only girl I ended up with my fault this coming year I'm shooting for some big girls have made two plots this year slowly chopping trees ect . I looked for these spots all year after realizing we're mine was at the sun didn't hit them till the afternoon cause the direction it comes up .. also I am getting them large atleast a month veg at least and using some organic compost and some other organic goodies iv been experimenting with .

These OG's are the fattest buds, though indoors they were extremely dense and not much thinner than the other strains. This girl is at least a week ahead of my others, leaves have almost all yellowed away. Not too much longer til I start looking at trichs.
20240905_153844.jpg
20240905_153905.jpg
20240905_153915.jpg

Getting near that time. Pulled out the scope for a trich check. I remember a discussion here or another site about purple trichome heads. This bud has purple trich stalks and a lot of them. I found a few purple heads, but more stalks. This is from the OG Kush that is showing a distinct purple tone to the buds. Just thought it interesting.
20240910_171705.jpg

Getting near that time. Pulled out the scope for a trich check. I remember a discussion here or another site about purple trichome heads. This bud has purple trich stalks and a lot of them. I found a few purple heads, but more stalks. This is from the OG Kush that is showing a distinct purple tone to the buds. Just thought it interesting.
View attachment 362208
Nice

Latest posts

Back