another HGB med grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey toker lights on 24/7 here :)

got caught off guard a bit on the food for a couple of them... I mixed up a week bat guano tea at 8-2-1 and added 1/4tsp grow big to that and gave them all a small sip ph'd at 7

there under the 1k eye Hortilux now at about 2.5 feet away so hope to see some good growth soon from them. Temp is easy to control still ,and keep'n it at 75* is no bigger...

grow on

:48:

DSCF0087.JPG

like BBP said i like the sound of that light situation u got. looking very healthy and promising. keep up the good work

Fire it up

KT

transplanted today into 1 gallon pots. amended the bag of soil I started with,with lots of goodies doesn't seem to pack a punch at all... should get a bit more action from it now

when i had the soil mixed I added the same amount of FFOF and mixed it in.

also watered with the high N bat guano(fast acting)tea with a dash of worm poo and coffee grounds.

wait and see again how they look in a few days now. temps are good(78) and I have the light right down on them as close as I can, plenty of air movement(15 inch fan) and no clue on RH....cant control it up there so why bother to know? same as out door growing I guess...get what ya get

sorry about the smudge on the pic

grow on

DSCF0095.JPG

They look fantastic HGB. I especially like the one in the green pot. She's gonna be special...you'll see. :)

thanks SM:) guess I will keep an eye on the green pot one :p

didnt notice any shock on the transplant and soil mix doesn't seem to hot so far...here's what I added to the bland FF poting soil so I could use it beyound

DTE kelp meal 1-.1-2
rainbow grow 5-5-2
Micro Phos 0-2-0
FF happy frog 3-4-3
DTE alfalfa meal 2.5-1-1
Hydrated lime
EB stone tomato & veg 4-5-3
pinch of Azomite and biozome
steer poo
worm castings

probly miss'n a couple

here's the plants at 20 days.... just seem's to me they are growing kinda slow, but new strains so might be overly concerned a bit.

the other two pics of the same plant I think show a slight sign of to much light and not -mg as i dont see it on any other plants and that one is more direct under the 1k bulb than the others and the light is like 2 feet above tops.

Time will tell I guess....

grow on

DSCF0120.JPG

DSCF0121.JPG

DSCF0122.JPG

BluntFullOfKush said:
they looking good HGB, when are u gonna flower??

thx... gonna flower after they show sex and go in to 5 gallon buckets... 2-3 weeks at least yet ;)

Like always HGB everything is looking great. By the looks of things your gonna have a nice jungle when it comes time for flower. ;)

plants seem to be kick'n it some now

hit them with a weak mix of 1-1-1 today and think they should be good to go until flower with what I have mixed in the soil for them. If not then will brew more tea for them.

grow room temps are at 80 today :hubba:

thanks for look'n in all and your kind words on my grow so far

grow on

2002_0101_000034AA.JPG

Damn bro the ladies are looking awesome they really love the stuff your feeding them:hubba: this is gonna be a great grow and I'm gonna have the front seat all the way through it:D good luck brother peace

Sticky_Budz said:
Damn bro the ladies are looking awesome they really love the stuff your feeding them

thanks bro, and yes so far they do seem to like there goodies:hubba:

now if they would just get it on a little more I would be a happy camper:)

grow on

day 26 of veg

few pic's of the plants.... somit been snack'n on them

not sure what? but might be a mouse...

parts of the 1 plant are gone:doh:

DSCF0035.JPG

DSCF0040.JPG

DSCF0042.JPG

DSCF0044.JPG

DSCF0045.JPG

dont mean to dig up and older thread but arent those male organs on that plant i see?
just curious still homming in on my sex scooping skills

Shakey B0n3S said:
dont mean to dig up and older thread but arent those male organs on that plant i see?
just curious still homming in on my sex scooping skills

not sure why you think the thread is old but yes they look to be male parts on that plant:)

Looking good HGB. :aok: Did you find out whats been munching on your plants?

looking good hopefully u find what ate your plant.
i was noticeing when u tranplanted you transplanted to pots not much bigger,i use to do that i find it easier to start in 1 gallon pots then transplant after sexing to 3 gallon pots depending on how big u want your plants mine are about 2 feet or so,thats in my case i have a small closet and u can fit 12, i start that way and dependong on what u end up with will determine what u will transplant.i remember tranaplanting more then 3 times not good i keep it to a minimun of 1 now less stress.good luck looking great.

Your an inspiration man, I really admire your grows, good luck on the rest of your grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back