The Easiest way to germ your seeds! 1-2-3!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
Hello agian! Heres a way to germinate any seed 1,2,3!!!

1: drop seeds in lukewarm water...nothing fancy. dark, light on in the room, w/e! just as long as the room isnt freezing then the seeds will pop quick!

2: wait a day maybe two...

PICT1103.JPG

if you want to change the water every day and leave them for a couple days to grow longer roots then do it! i find its easier to plant with a nice striaght taproot thats about an inch or so... :D

3. Plant! :hubba:

make sure to have clean hands and be gentle and you will have no problems with this method!

no worry of stagnated seeds, damping off, or roots growing through medium until planting.

Most every seed that germs using this method will grow out, only few are to weak to get going.

Hope this helps ppl having a hard time germing seeds. :cool:

lol thanks for clearing that up. I've always just put used 4 pieces of moist papertowel on a plate inside a big zip lock.never had problems germinating.(although i have thaught of ways to get them to germinate even quicker)
but either way,if you cant wait two days for the seed to germinate..its gonna be a lonnnnnnnng grow =)

aww, the beauty of nature in your pics! amazing how life can grow from something smaller than a pea.

using filtered water would be even better too!

trillions of atoms said:
Hello agian! Heres a way to germinate any seed 1,2,3!!!

1: drop seeds in lukewarm water...nothing fancy. dark, light on in the room, w/e! just as long as the room isnt freezing then the seeds will pop quick!

2: wait a day maybe two...

PICT1103.JPG

if you want to change the water every day and leave them for a couple days to grow longer roots then do it! i find its easier to plant with a nice striaght taproot thats about an inch or so... :D

3. Plant! :hubba:

make sure to have clean hands and be gentle and you will have no problems with this method!

no worry of stagnated seeds, damping off, or roots growing through medium until planting.

Most every seed that germs using this method will grow out, only few are to weak to get going.

Hope this helps ppl having a hard time germing seeds. :cool:

I am trying this method on two of my DP WW seeds received today.

1.) How long should I wait for the root to grow in the water before I transplant to soil?

2.) Should I push the seeds below the surface, or let them sit at surface, i.e. half-above, and half-below water?

i normally just change the water once at most twice a day- and changing the water will turn the seed and soak it good.

i wait three days sometimes four until i plant...then place gently into the hole and leave the pea leaves above ground.

goodluck :)

trillions of atoms said:
i normally just change the water once at most twice a day- and changing the water will turn the seed and soak it good.

i wait three days sometimes four until i plant...then place gently into the hole and leave the pea leaves above ground.

goodluck :)

Thanks!

So far almost 24 hours and nothing yet. I just changed the water.

So after you see root sprout you still let it sit for 3-4 days before transplanting?

I am pleased to report that 30 hours after placing in water, the 2 seeds have BOTH germinated and are showing a bit of root breaking through.

Please let me know optimum time to translant, not too early, not too late, so that best chances of survival. I don't want them to die in the water, or fail to break through soil after transplant.

ok bro, once the taproot pops out about an inch i then place the root onto the medium with the pea leaves above ground- that way you dont have to worry about it growing above ground.

check out the planting thread on the second post i made ^^^ up there....

wait a few days and you will see the root get bigger and bigger- after its at least an inch then i plant- using a pen lightly stuck into the medium.

with this method the plant will be above ground and will have a nice arreated place for the first root to grow into. just be gentle and you have nothing to worry about!

goodluck!

trillions of atoms said:
ok bro, once the taproot pops out about an inch i then place the root onto the medium with the pea leaves above ground- that way you dont have to worry about it growing above ground.

check out the planting thread on the second post i made ^^^ up there....

wait a few days and you will see the root get bigger and bigger- after its at least an inch then i plant- using a pen lightly stuck into the medium.

with this method the plant will be above ground and will have a nice arreated place for the first root to grow into. just be gentle and you have nothing to worry about!

goodluck!

Thanks, brothuh! If you were here I would treat you to (share with you) some good smoke!

This is the easiest way the germanate seed. Plus you know the plant has started to grow, without waiting for seed to pop-up.

everytime i post a direct link myfriend it says page not found...the link up at the top of this thread is still good....it is my second post here :)

Latest posts

Back