What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's our next 10 Caribbean vacations that we won't be taking now. I did all I could to discourage my wife, but she's wanted a pool since I've known her. Wonder if I can get one of the neighbor's kids to get us drinks while we float around the pool : )

View attachment 363979
Looks like a nice pool for sure. Just put on some Harry Belafonte and hang out by the pool and you have the Caribbean steps away from your door. Bonus points for getting the neighbor kid to bring drinks…😂

My wife is unconcerned with the pita part of owning a pool. She is confident she can get her husband to do all the cleaning and maintenance, even if he rarely gets in the water himself <sigh>
My mother-in-law loves her pool. My FIL loathes it for the same reason. He hasn’t been in the pool in a decade…

Fking insane looking sky tonight…
IMG_4460.jpeg

Lucky dog, you get to see the northern lights.
4th time in almost 60 years. It is lucky. The whackiest viewing was flying from Taipei to Detroit where the flight path goes up along the Alaskan coast. This was the most brilliant color-wise though.

Latest posts

Back