The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair to say that organized religion has created God in their own image.

If there is a supreme intelligence behind all this, it is beyond our comprehension at our current plane of consciousness to understand it.

Pray to God, row ashore.......................................
Totally agree.

Something us good folk attend
Hummmm
So your not good folk if you don't go to church?😱

Oh nooooooo😁
360_F_329299980_oBHgps7OTL1auLn4QH52XG8JciUPMSB0.jpg

I don't mock any kind of organized religion. I let people be people and keep my beliefs and politics to myself. I will say I am a Christian, but I'm not a good one.
I'm kinda with you Giggy. People can't believe in GOD but they have no problem believing in Wicca and all this other b.s. Or worse yet ACTUALLY believe men can really become Women. LOL

Id like to identify as a lazy fker today and stay home but I can't. To much shit going on.
The new towers are installed on the roof and as soon as everything is filled with water I've got to start up one of my three Chillers. The York is my newest Chiller. Runs very smooth. It uses magnetic bearings. Kinda like a train that hovers over the rail using magnetics.
Hopefully ComLink with have my control's programmed early this morning.
You lazy bastards get a job.😁

Screenshot_20241021-055915.png

Last edited:
Pullet sent me a text saying she was in Maine. I told her that was a good place to find a seafood restaurant. She was one step ahead of me. She said without a doubt that my clam chowder beats anything they've ate out there so far. Good think I wasn't wearing a button-up shirt or I would have popped a few. She sent me a pic of a plate of onion rings just to make me salivate. Looked wonderful.

Latest posts

Back