The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trying some new cones

A473CEBF-7424-4D67-88BD-AD11F63629DD.jpeg

I tried em, prefer papers or bowl. Wife doesn't like a bowl cause it hits to hard. Told her she was a weenie.
That's how I was. Then I found a little tin funnel I used to fill flasks in the drinking days. It just fit right in the mouth of the cone. Pour pre ground weed and poke it down to desired tightness.

Plus, you can stuff full length, 1/2 length, 1/4 length, etc.

Bubba

Morning everybody 2 Fer Tuesday so I hit two bowls, but I have been up since 0400 central time.
Used to do that. Now a days, I wait 'til the day is done and I'm safely seat belted into my bed.
I tried em, prefer papers or bowl. Wife doesn't like a bowl cause it hits to hard. Told her she was a weenie.
You told her she was a weenie under your breath after she walked a sufficient distance away to insure you wouldn't be heard.

You got it Brother

Thank you to everyone to said a prayer or kind thought. seemed to work, she did great and is now laying around in the hospital bed being lazy, can you believe that.. hehe. in good spirits and only taking percocet for pain.. she never takes pills so one of them works quite well for her.. be home Thurs or Friday...

plants were at day 64 and all milky trichomes with just a few ambering... with home health care workers popping in next week I thought it best to cut them now, dry the stink out of the first few days before this... lol

have a great day

I've watched them cycle for years. Bitcoin was 25 bucks, eth came on in ICO form at 30 cents!

Bubba

I got in on Bitcoin under $500 and Etherium at $750 so I have no complaints and I’m holding for the long haul

bitcoin is here to stay and it will rebound from this correction

the Weak Hands are being shaken out

this is a correction in a bull market run so hang on tight , cinch up biotches

I got in on Bitcoin under $500 and Etherium at $750 so I have no complaints and I’m holding for the long haul

bitcoin is here to stay and it will rebound from this correction

the Weak Hands are being shaken out

this is a correction in a bull market run so hang on tight , cinch up biotches
Yup it's the regular cycle I've watched for a decade or so.

Bubba

Morning everybody happy humpday. Gonna be busy the rest of the week. It's hot here today supposed to be 95 deg with a feels like 109 deg. Yesterday in town it was a Feels like 113 deg so not sure what the temp was but my soaked t shirt said hot. Yall stay cool.
Sending cool thoughts.............................................
Yee haw.gif

Latest posts

Back