The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pute did you have any luck at the fishing hole?
You ought to see the one that got away.

Pute fishing.jpg

Well, WOW.

This is the dawn of a frabjous day! Did a V-bag-rebag-bag of Boo's killer sleepity meds.

Went to bed at 8:30PM, woke up at 5:00AM. Even with my head rotting off from a nest of fargin Recluse bastages takin' turns takin' dumps.

But even there, unlike one of them Ancient Grik Ladies who could do augury, I have been very surprised to discover that apparently somebody replaced my skull at the same time they replaced my arm and shoulder with titanium -- and this has resulted in the very, very limited amount of flesh damage.

In normal people, bone is not necessarily resistant to the toxin.

In Himself's case, that simply means that the toxin had no real way to spread downward -- where all the major damage is done.

As of this moment, I have no open wounds (had been 3). I do have a burning sensation, but... meh. And I'll get sporadic impossible to ignore itching... gotta scratch but... meh. And lastly a very slight "surface" ache... meh.

It is a very good day. I have been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned (by a French restaurant and by Recluse spider gang), and insulted.

Like Steve McQueen shouted as he rode the rogue wave out to sea from Devil's Island on his coconut lash-up:

"I'm still here, you bastards!" 👍🤗

Morning guys (and gals when they show up).
Sounds like yer on the mend, Walt. Keep yer nasty hands off'n it and it won't get infected and will heal quicker.
Don't eat any more bashful browns, either. You'll get a zoomer on yer tongue.

Ain't sure what I'm gonna do today, but with the way the back is feeling already, it probably ain't gonna be much.

Morning guys (and gals when they show up).
Sounds like yer on the mend, Walt. Keep yer nasty hands off'n it and it won't get infected and will heal quicker.
Don't eat any more bashful browns, either. You'll get a zoomer on yer tongue.

Ain't sure what I'm gonna do today, but with the way the back is feeling already, it probably ain't gonna be much.
The girls always show up 😊. Have a nice day doing nothing. I like a Monday like that.

Asking for healing prayers... Wife just got out of back surgery, results of being rear ended by a typical Fla idiot with little to no insurance. actually having to use ours so, no $ at the end of that tunnel.. so pissed..
so here she is getting repairs done to previous works and fixing what he caused... she's a tough one but pain pills are not her thing.. edibles would be great huh? I do have access to a BUNCH of cannabutter and could make her cookies or something huh? hmmm?

Well, healing vibes to Ladybug please.. hope this finds you all well..

Asking for healing prayers... Wife just got out of back surgery, results of being rear ended by a typical Fla idiot with little to no insurance. actually having to use ours so, no $ at the end of that tunnel.. so pissed..
so here she is getting repairs done to previous works and fixing what he caused... she's a tough one but pain pills are not her thing.. edibles would be great huh? I do have access to a BUNCH of cannabutter and could make her cookies or something huh? hmmm?

Yes make her cookies for sure she will love that. My best in her recovery 🥰

You got it Brother

Shall be done

Latest posts

Back