The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking for healing prayers... Wife just got out of back surgery, results of being rear ended by a typical Fla idiot with little to no insurance. actually having to use ours so, no $ at the end of that tunnel.. so pissed..
so here she is getting repairs done to previous works and fixing what he caused... she's a tough one but pain pills are not her thing.. edibles would be great huh? I do have access to a BUNCH of cannabutter and could make her cookies or something huh? hmmm?

Well, healing vibes to Ladybug please.. hope this finds you all well..
I wish you to get the very best of love and luck.

OHSHIT! Now I know who keeps sending me coy pictures of themselves nekkid:

View attachment 300166
R.197ffed1d81f87b5d7a0d21e27c789d7

Weedhopper is sending you pics too

Asking for healing prayers... Wife just got out of back surgery, results of being rear ended by a typical Fla idiot with little to no insurance. actually having to use ours so, no $ at the end of that tunnel.. so pissed..
so here she is getting repairs done to previous works and fixing what he caused... she's a tough one but pain pills are not her thing.. edibles would be great huh? I do have access to a BUNCH of cannabutter and could make her cookies or something huh? hmmm?

Sorry to hear Carty. What a shame. Healing vibes sent by airmail.

Healing prayers brother!

Been building worm harnesses for the last hour. Fairly easy....bottom bouncer, two hooks, beads and spinner blade. I am locked and loaded on a brand new technique for me. Hopefully this will work.....only the fish know for sure. Back out there at dawn again tomorrow.

Last time for this lake for me until fall.....to hot and crowed. Off to the mountains and cooler conditions for the remainder of the summer. Pinch me .....this is fun.

is the bottom in?

buy the dips
Once eth went below 1700 we are on a downward trend. May go way low. It will rebound, question is how long. The other question is,how high will it go on rebound.

First big eth spike, from a few bucks to 1400. Then a couple of more years in the toilet, up to 2500, then bounce to 4500ish. Now here. I'm hoping to see 10k next time.

Bubbae

Once eth went below 1700 we are on a downward trend. May go way low. It will rebound, question is how long. The other question is,how high will it go on rebound.

First big eth spike, from a few bucks to 1400. Then a couple of more years in the toilet, up to 2500, then bounce to 4500ish. Now here. I'm hoping to see 10k next time.

Bubbae
Give it time. Real world applications have their place

Been building worm harnesses for the last hour. Fairly easy....bottom bouncer, two hooks, beads and spinner blade. I am locked and loaded on a brand new technique for me. Hopefully this will work.....only the fish know for sure. Back out there at dawn again tomorrow.

Last time for this lake for me until fall.....to hot and crowed. Off to the mountains and cooler conditions for the remainder of the summer. Pinch me .....this is fun.

Morning pute enjoy the fishing, mountains sound like a plan have fun.🧜‍♀️🐟🚣‍♂️

Latest posts

Back