The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is the problem

kill them first and no worms

6AF75F4A-F985-44C6-8378-173EE8DAC3C8.jpeg
BF0DA8C1-B659-4D9E-A0F8-0905DFEFAE46.jpeg

Morning Folks, Funny ,if you have ever grown anything ( not so much weed ) outdoors you know everything outside wants to eat ,chew or eff up what you are growing . With that said when you see the same thing you grow in the supermarket its almost perfect ,no battle scars. They must put so much pesticide no wonder we see so many illnesses

Morning Folks, Funny ,if you have ever grown anything ( not so much weed ) outdoors you know everything outside wants to eat ,chew or eff up what you are growing . With that said when you see the same thing you grow in the supermarket its almost perfect ,no battle scars. They must put so much pesticide no wonder we see so many illnesses
yep, we do have some organic and local choices in my area now. If you like what’s in season you can stay away but I do sometimes buy beautiful veggies in the grocery store and wonder about this… they always list where it came from but from there you are on your own

yep, we do have some organic and local choices in my area now. If you like what’s in season you can stay away but I do sometimes buy beautiful veggies in the grocery store and wonder about this… they always list where it came from but from there you are on your own
It's kinda like flowers. Most are imported from Mexico and South America. Few if any laws regarding pesticides usage. Do a Google search on how long florists live. Cancer rates among them are high.

There's a pest for every plant under the sun. Those supermarket jobs could also be tunnel grown or dosed to h€ ll and gone with gif

I would collect cans and bottles when I wanted anything it was great bring in cans/bottles and buying your candy or ice cream for the day. Those were the days 60's.

We did too when we lived in town, but not so much in the country. Spending money was where you found it, vis a vis mom and dad's outstretched palm.

I would hate them more but I made ten cents a piece picking them off tomato plants when I was a kid.
That reminded me. There was a lady that my momma cleaned house for that paid me .10 each for green frogs to sing in her city lot. We had tons sticking on our windows at night in the country. I remember making quite a bit of cash for a shoebox full…

Latest posts

Back