The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum 😂 excuse me I’m drunk but I love dennys
British Burger, or Moon over My hammy? Well, they were on the menu WAY back when. Our local bars closed at 1:00 a.m. back then. Then you drove just outside of town to "Kilo's" which stayed open to 4:00 A.M. Then, back to town which led straight to the local Denny's. Got there one night, police everywhere, window by one booth blasted out from shot gun blast.

apparently, a customer came in, sat down. Took out a revolver placed it on table. Took out some bullets and began loading. Police came in "Freeze" to a couple of employees headed out the back, who pointed him out. Told to raise both hands. He raised one, keeping pistol in the other. They repeated order. with one hand up, gun in other he stood and began to turn.....for the very last time.

No denny's that night.

Bubba

Yes they do, or they are really old. Saw some in a store just the other day, but don't ask me where. I guess I was stoned. By the way I am a native Texan I had dr pepper in my baby bottle when I was a kid.
Well I will be dipped....

Home Page - RC Cola International

I will search around next time (soon) I'm south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Bubba

Interesting
As for the theories, there are a few on how it began in the 1920s. The first is that it became a snack for blue-collar workers with dirty hands who often didn't have a clean place to rest their peanuts. So into their Coca-Cola, they went for hands-free snacking.

The next theory is that people took to pouring peanuts in Coca-Cola to keep one hand free to smoke. The final theory is that people just preferred it that way. So that's the way it was, and always will be.
similar story on the sandwich...the Earl of Sandwich apparently was big gambler and didnt want to pause playing to eat, so ordered the first sandwhich! So now he could eat with one hand and gamble with the other. This story may be a load of bull hocky?

Hide the women and children putembk is back from fishing. Lake was hot and crowded. 65 at sunrise and 85 when we got off of the lake. Wish I had some pictures of big fish but NO! I need to put this damn spinning rod down and get my fly rod back out. At least I know what I am doing with that.

Gotta go check on the grow and things outside. BB

Hide the women and children putembk is back from fishing. Lake was hot and crowded. 65 at sunrise and 85 when we got off of the lake. Wish I had some pictures of big fish but NO! I need to put this damn spinning rod down and get my fly rod back out. At least I know what I am doing with that.

Gotta go check on the grow and things outside. BB
Can not you do flyrod from the vessel?

The one that got away LOL
1655053940402.png

British Burger, or Moon over My hammy? Well, they were on the menu WAY back when. Our local bars closed at 1:00 a.m. back then. Then you drove just outside of town to "Kilo's" which stayed open to 4:00 A.M. Then, back to town which led straight to the local Denny's. Got there one night, police everywhere, window by one booth blasted out from shot gun blast.

apparently, a customer came in, sat down. Took out a revolver placed it on table. Took out some bullets and began loading. Police came in "Freeze" to a couple of employees headed out the back, who pointed him out. Told to raise both hands. He raised one, keeping pistol in the other. They repeated order. with one hand up, gun in other he stood and began to turn.....for the very last time.

No denny's that night.

Bubba
Wow that would keep me away from dennys for a while. What a memory…

No denny's that night.

Bubba
Suicide by Cop
Guy did not have the balls to do it himself, so he now fucked up some cops life , and has to live with it.
Most cops do not like shooting anyone

Latest posts

Back