The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good afternoon folks, just got back from getting my covid test for a tuesday proceedure...don't any of you sonsabeotches breathe in my direction, I gotta isolate for 2 days...tomorrow I prep for a colonoscopy...doc said I can bring guests, anyone wanna come watch...when you get old it's no big deal... ;)
@boo -- When you lay down, look at the doc and tell him:

"You are about to go where no man has gone before."

Last edited:
Commiseration brother! Way better than sigmoidoscopie don't you think??
GAWD! Back in the Olden Days...

I remember a horrible day when I was on my elbows and knees, and the fiend doctor had a trumpet stuck so far up Himself that I was having trouble swallowing.

The really worst part? There was a teenage candy-striper student watching the procedure.

Jeez.

What I did not understand was why he had to root around in there with his finger. And I dunno how he could do that with his hands on my shoulders. ??

they took the sigmoid colon out back in 2012, 19 days of sitting at deaths door and I was clueless...bastages gave me my last rights and sent me home to die...that didn't work out well...fuggers...

dunno about that pute but it would certainly fill a thumbdrive...I've had the shiit beat out of me but somehow I keep on ticking...:oops:

And when it comes down to it, that's all that matters. When you're sick, you can get better. When you're dead, you can't get deader.

One thing is for sure....most all of us have chewed a lot of dirt. Some more than others. I'm just happy to still be here.

When I look at my medical procedure history as compared to some of my friends, I feel lucky and gifted. I also imagine what our lives would have been like under the same circumstances only a hundred years ago..........................

1636986494772.png

Latest posts

Back