The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are being watched --
1689784309950.png

Alas, my house is catless. Apparently, it is more humane now to kill cats rather than declaw them so they can live a dozen years or more in luxury and a loving environment.
We have a couple of cats. They basically live in our bedroom venturing out to the rest of the house a little while we are asleep. They both have claws but don’t claw the furniture. They do however have those scratch toys around the place which I see them use for that claw sharpening thing…

This is sumpin' I tried to describe to some folks and failed. I saw literally miles of these "hedges" while riding the shinkansen outa Kyoto. They are picked by hand by dozens of workers:

Tea.
View attachment 334457
That a tea plantation?

Derp.........I see you say tea there now.
😆

YIKES!! I challenge anyone to watch this actual crash video of two electric vehicles all the way to the end. ONE minute long.

It is a very important peek into the future. Anyone who sees this will never get an EV. Those who have them will never get the video out of their minds when they are in that Titanic Sub EV.

Sumbody make the sumbitch work. Damn. It's an MP4

I got it in an email -- WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]
WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back