The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YIKES!! I challenge anyone to watch this actual crash video of two electric vehicles all the way to the end. ONE minute long.

It is a very important peek into the future. Anyone who sees this will never get an EV. Those who have them will never get the video out of their minds when they are in that Titanic Sub EV.

Sumbody make the sumbitch work. Damn. It's an MP4

I got it in an email -- WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]
WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]
Link doesn't work

YIKES!! I challenge anyone to watch this actual crash video of two electric vehicles all the way to the end. ONE minute long.

It is a very important peek into the future. Anyone who sees this will never get an EV. Those who have them will never get the video out of their minds when they are in that Titanic Sub EV.

Sumbody make the sumbitch work. Damn. It's an MP4

I got it in an email -- WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]
WhatsApp Video 2023-06-28 at 08.51.21[16747]
No workie for me. All I get is "about:blank#blocked".

I gotta take my brand new glasses back. The damned things are defective. Everytime I get on the manual end of a rake, hoe, or shovel, they leak!

Done for the day. I ain't pushin' it any farther. The stuff that didn't get done will be there tomorrow.

Link doesn't work
I KNOW that. How do I get it from an MP4 that is in my email (that plays it just fine) to here?

I recognize that if I link it to the computer I am using right now, it will play on this site. that, however, allows the entire world to have access to my entire computer.

So I saved the MP4's link address. Posted it above. Anyway, it is a series of gigantic explosions -- as in blasting great 50-ft balls of flames 200' in all directions about a dozen or more times in one minute.

I KNOW that. How do I get it from an MP4 that is in my email (that plays it just fine) to here?

I recognize that if I link it to the computer I am using right now, it will play on this site. that, however, allows the entire world to have access to my entire computer.

So I saved the MP4's link address. Posted it above. Anyway, it is a series of gigantic explosions -- as in blasting great 50-ft balls of flames 200' in all directions about a dozen or more times in one minute.
Where did this take place and what vehicles were involved
Give us some info to look for it

I'm not feeling any results from the ointment I got for the "rash" so I proceed to check the label...expired in 2019...way to go Publix...:eek:
Could one of the dogs run through any poison ivy or oak , then transfer to you?
I have gotten it many times from my dogs, they roll in it and then roll with me.
The fur holds the oil like a sponge .

Latest posts

Back