The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(*pant*) (*puf*) (*groany-wheeze*)

Just got done peeling and cutting up about 75 pounds of mangoes. Now I am 1/3 of the way through the pile.

Fortunately, some are not quite ripe, and the ripe ones will still be fine if I let them stay in the brown paper bags another two days or so.

NFW can I cut up any more right now. Herself is putting the trays of cut up pieces in the garage stand-up freezer covered in saranwrap. <--Perfect dangling participle example... the freezer is not what is covered, but the cut-up pieces.

Our plan for Friday: Cut up another 75 pounds or so and make a buncha mango cake and freeze the leftover cut up pieces not put in cakes.

I weighed one brute mutha of a mango: five+ fargin pounds!! More of a Mongo than a mango...
Mangoritas

no he covered them with a tarp
1689775007208.png

(*pant*) (*puf*) (*groany-wheeze*)

Just got done peeling and cutting up about 75 pounds of mangoes. Now I am 1/3 of the way through the pile.

Fortunately, some are not quite ripe, and the ripe ones will still be fine if I let them stay in the brown paper bags another two days or so.

NFW can I cut up any more right now. Herself is putting the trays of cut up pieces in the garage stand-up freezer covered in saranwrap. <--Perfect dangling participle example... the freezer is not what is covered, but the cut-up pieces.

Our plan for Friday: Cut up another 75 pounds or so and make a buncha mango cake and freeze the leftover cut up pieces not put in cakes.

I weighed one brute mutha of a mango: five+ fargin pounds!! More of a Mongo than a mango...
Speaking of Mango Cake. The most perfect mango cake just arrived at my front door. Smells delicious and packaged very well. Gonna have me a slice with my lunch.
thanx so much @Unca Walt and your beautiful green eyed witch too 🥰
IMG_8531.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back