The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I pull her my flower room will be empty and go dark for the summer. I need a break. Lots of work around the house. Cold weather seeds are going into the ground later this week.

Getting ready for my walk. Seems like I am at the lake every day. If It ain't a walk it is fishing.

Almost done. 71 days in flower. Couple more days and into 48 hrs of dark before the chop.

View attachment 326576

Frost Hammer

D0626728-A42E-4D63-879C-3D889027CF69.jpeg

When I pull her my flower room will be empty and go dark for the summer. I need a break. Lots of work around the house. Cold weather seeds are going into the ground later this week.

Getting ready for my walk. Seems like I am at the lake every day. If It ain't a walk it is fishing.
My guess is you will miss it…🥰

A peculiarity about lookin' waaay back on 80 is that old memories pop into your head. Things you haven't even thought about in over a half a century.

Whiskey. I remember a guy who lived in Abilene, TX who had an old, old whiskey bottle. The label on the front of the bottle was just fabulous --

There was a picture of a coffin with a skull wearing a top hat. The brand name of the whiskey was "Coffin Varnish". Empty, of course.

Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life.

What about milk you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living. And unlike grazing animals that can leave a desert (eg: Sahara) the more honeybees you have, the happier the plants are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
See? I know lotsa scientifical schit... yet I am just a sparrow among condors.

You guys are (I think) discussing Pute's gorgeous monstruosity and arcane stuff like light/dark room, vitamins, white thingies, fade, trichs***

Scientifical trivia: Because, science, man.

Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world, at 0.08988g/cc.
Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world, at 70.6g/cc.

***I thought you could only see trich-somethings from right up close, whatever they are.

OHGAWD. I din' even git this up, and pute has gone and added "nanners". And "indiana dominatrix"...

Yeah, you can see 'em, but if'n ya wanna really see the progression, ya gotta use a jeweler's loupe. Bought a 30X off of fleabay years ago. Cheap, too. I guess a magnifying glass would work, but I kinda like my loupe. Even gots a light in it. Don't think I paid more than seven bucks for it. Probably double that now.
I usually shoot for 30% amber. Anything more than that gives me couch lock.

Yeah, you can see 'em, but if'n ya wanna really see the progression, ya gotta use a jeweler's loupe. Bought a 30X off of fleabay years ago. Cheap, too. I guess a magnifying glass would work, but I kinda like my loupe. Even gots a light in it. Don't think I paid more than seven bucks for it. Probably double that now.
I usually shoot for 30% amber. Anything more than that gives me couch lock.
I’m no good with a loupe. I use on of those magnifiers you clip on to your cell phone. That way I can take a bunch of pics delete the shaky ones and actually save a couple too for reference.

You were doing fine, Grasshopper, but at the end... sadly -- you slipped back into what is shown below.
https://proxy.imagearchive.com/0b9/0b958da3021d1b339cd354a7ef8c3272.gif
Couch lock is when the weed literally takes your legs out from under you. In extreme cases, all you can do is sit on the couch, ie couch lock.

I got some weed from a dude I met that had gone to flower way too long. He got called out of town on an emergency and was gone for a couple of weeks just at peak harvest time. The plants had nothing but amber trichomes. Three or four tokes and you couldn't walk. If the house caught on fire, I'd have to had put it in four wheel drive (crawl on my hands and knees) to save my silly ass.

the day has finally come for me to see the kidney doctor, a 3 month wait is just ridiculous...seems my kidneys are failing but how far is yet to be determined...the first doc said to find a donor and sent me home with a litany of questions that were unanswered...a lot of good he did for me...

Latest posts

Back