The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't seem like someone who eats a lot of sugar or unhealthy food. Should be easy to get under control
My diet is far beyond good. I have at least a dozen different vegetables and fruits throughout the day and only eat chicken fish and pork for protein. What bothers me is we have to wait for more testing to verify what I’ve got all the while losing weight which is something I’ve been fighting for years, it appears the kidney issues are brought on by the diabetes…
A real diagnosis is good news even still
I am elated to have found this doctor, he came in wearing war paint knowing my complete history… tomorrow I interview another GP and I hope this person is a good fit because I am really tired of meeting doctors…
Tomorrow I cull out my grow, not shutting down but will be running only 2 lights… I want to get back the enjoyment of growing flowers. I seem to have miss placed that list, and I need to regain it…

Happy two toke Tuesday. Had to figure out why my boat trailer lights suddenly quit working Sunday. Simple fix ..... Ground wire came loose. Time before a fusible link fried and now this. Hope this isn't the sign if things to come. Going out again this weekend.
In the immortal words in Jaws " We need a bigger boat.."
Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life.

What about milk you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living. And unlike grazing animals that can leave a desert (eg: Sahara) the more honeybees you have, the happier the plants are.
Amen to that

anyone feel old yet?

02A12EF6-1A0D-4054-8AF9-09286C8270A8.jpeg

3AC18E74-8DDF-4C2A-A7D8-14588E2FE319.jpeg

CD661B49-170E-40B9-845D-B3B9BA1E94C0.jpeg

I’m watching Johnny Carson reruns from 1982 for entertainment tonight along with a marley rolled from hindsight. he just told a joke about stamps going up to .20 I’m digging it a little. That’s how old I am. 😁
Oh, yeah? I remember penny postcards. And if you mailed a letter and did not seal it, then a 2c stamp was sufficient.

Air Mail cost 6c.

Oh... and since things were the way they were (wartime), we could tape three pennies on the envelope where the stamp would go. Quite acceptable the the P.O.

But remember ..no French kissing ,need a little more time ..

we are more like eskimos rubbing noses for the time being

good morning all you Cool Cats

imcannot find the Coffee Girls , i gave them my credit card the other day and told them to go buy some decent clothes if they want me to take pictures of them so as not to offend anyone with to much skin

well , that was three day and three nights ago and i have not seen hide nor hair of them

i hope they did not go to Mexico or i am in trouble

looking out my kitchen window

AC0DBD48-A044-4847-9FD6-654AA01E9443.jpeg

Latest posts

Back