The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sex sells .walt... even in war movies

I'm a bit sad, My neighbor died two days ago of a heart attack after mowing his 8 acres on a brush hog ... .the same neighbor that I had an argument about his son cooking and selling meth .. the same neighbor that we stood 3 feet from each other with his 40 cal pocket pistolo and me with my pistol grip pump 20 g talking about the same said son .. .. yeah .. I'm a bit sad

He was an ardent vax taker, had taken all 3 and maybe more .. yeah, a good soldier .. I'm sad .. RIP Charles

1662899384724.png

Public service announcement

anyone watching ufc 279?

Diaz vs Ferguson should be a barnburner
I watch them all if I can. Pity that huge head Chimaev failed to make weight - pity for Diaz that is. Second thoughts, make that lucky for Diaz

Edit: Main bout ended up a bit of an anti climax imo - a bit of an exhibition match

Last edited:
I watch them all if I can. Pity that huge head Chimaev failed to make weight - pity for Diaz that is. Second thoughts, make that lucky for Diaz

Edit: Main bout ended up a bit of an anti climax imo - a bit of an exhibition match

a lot of fuvckery backstage , last minute changes , Chimaev not making weight by what , 7 lbs!?…u r kidding me

some last minute deals were made , a lot of palms were greased

I agree , ain Event was an exhibition

Diaz vs Chimaev would have been wicked

good luck in the future Nate

I found 2 strays in the swamp on the way home...a red and black female shepherd and a black and white pit mix...took me a half hour to rescue them from the swamp and traffic...got them outside, the pit and dutch aren't gonna do well but the female, she's a keeper...gonna put up a sign and try and find the owner...she's a beautiful dog...

I found 2 strays in the swamp on the way home...a red and black female shepherd and a black and white pit mix...took me a half hour to rescue them from the swamp and traffic...got them outside, the pit and dutch aren't gonna do well but the female, she's a keeper...gonna put up a sign and try and find the owner...she's a beautiful dog...
Do people seem to abandon their dogs a lot in Fla? I was with a old gf about 9 years ago and we visited a fishing camp owned by her friends.
We had stopped for water and there were 2 dogs ,strays abandoned. Maureen has 4 dogs and loves them and has heart for dogs so she bought those dogs food.

these are the pups I hauled out of the swamp...
View attachment 308573
They are in good shape. Both pretty dogs. They definitely belong to someone. I’ll bet they are looking for them. My old dog Penny use to run the swamp on occasion If she got the chance. It’s dangerous there. I would hate it and stayed a nervous wreck until I found her usually in the same general area. Maybe they have an I.d. chip

Latest posts

Back