The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70539177_382718109310496_3129175372134875136_n.jpg

I have a digital gun safe and still use the key. Never have installed a battery.
Always good to have a backup.
Ruta you are on a roll. Switch to Indica.

Every time I smoke marijuana, it makes me want to rape and kill. 🤪
Think of what you could do on meth.
Today more girls have tattoos than guys.
I myself have a floor safe, I forwarded in place when I build my home. All I keep her my precious metals and currency in there and not too long ago I miss placed the combination. It wasn’t far after that I decided I was going to go to Home Depot to get a jackhammer When it dawned on me that I wrote the code in my will. I did it cryptically so it took a little bit of effort to figure out what the right numbers were. Just like Walt said spin it five times to the left and then start slowly dialing in the numbers…
I have a floor safe as well. Bolted to the floor. Now I need something to put in it.

Always good to have a backup.

Ruta you are on a roll. Switch to Indica.

Think of what you could do on meth.

Today more girls have tattoos than guys.

I have a floor safe as well. Bolted to the floor. Now I need something to put in it.
let's go chase down big and loot his gold and silver collection...I hear he has a sack of gold teeth, from where I can't say...

Icon John Wayne didn't smoke weed.

A clear example of this is his movie Big Jim McLain (1952), where he hunts down communists in Hawaii. The version released in Italy and Germany was retitled Marijuana and has John Wayne chasing drug smugglers instead of communists
icon

Latest posts

Back