The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss my pups .. all of 'em

70575971_379210816327892_386745982345281536_n.jpg

Thanks, and sorry guys, but I found through a little internet cruzing that Winchester and Bighorn safes are the same. The instructions were exactly what Walt said. Worked like a charm. Treadlock was basically the same, got it open on the second try. Funny thing is, I'd hand written the instructions for the Bighorn safe and locked 'em in the Treadlock!
Gonna open 'em both everyday for a week, and then once a week after.
I won't bore you with just how many thousands of bucks were wrapped up in those safes 'cause you'd call me a liar.

Would an extra large sized piece of raisin pie make ya's happy?
After all that Dang Tease
We wanted to see what you had secreted away

Thanks, and sorry guys, but I found through a little internet cruzing that Winchester and Bighorn safes are the same. The instructions were exactly what Walt said. Worked like a charm. Treadlock was basically the same, got it open on the second try. Funny thing is, I'd hand written the instructions for the Bighorn safe and locked 'em in the Treadlock!
Gonna open 'em both everyday for a week, and then once a week after.
I won't bore you with just how many thousands of bucks were wrapped up in those safes 'cause you'd call me a liar.

Would an extra large sized piece of raisin pie make ya's happy?
any adult toys 😜 ?!

STOLEN TOOTHBRUSHES
Nope. I use 'em and put 'em right back where I got 'em from.
Thanks for reminding me hippie I need to go open my safe. Mine is digital and I hope I remember the combination haven't been in it over a year.
I'll never go that long again. I remember the digital safe I've got, but the sequence to push the buttons is straight forward, none of this spin to the left and docy doe to the right crap.

At our age, it helps to cheat a little. Kinda like write the digital combo down on your clipboard in your phone, or even on top of a rafter in the barn. I've pulled up just short of a tattoo......

pussycats come in many mindsets

View attachment 308456
Ahhh... That brings back memories. Fuzzy Britches was a Maine Coon cat (like the one shown with the stick). They are water-loving cats.

FB would always get in the shower with me, and he loved to be dried off by our Scottish Housewitch with a hair dryer. His tail would fluff up to 8" across.
1662836583264.jpeg

Here's my pet catfish:
1662836265457.jpeg

I myself have a floor safe, I forwarded in place when I build my home. All I keep her my precious metals and currency in there and not too long ago I miss placed the combination. It wasn’t far after that I decided I was going to go to Home Depot to get a jackhammer When it dawned on me that I wrote the code in my will. I did it cryptically so it took a little bit of effort to figure out what the right numbers were. Just like Walt said spin it five times to the left and then start slowly dialing in the numbers…

I myself have a floor safe, I forwarded in place when I build my home. All I keep her my precious metals and currency in there and not too long ago I miss placed the combination. It wasn’t far after that I decided I was going to go to Home Depot to get a jackhammer When it dawned on me that I wrote the code in my will. I did it cryptically so it took a little bit of effort to figure out what the right numbers were. Just like Walt said spin it five times to the left and then start slowly dialing in the numbers…
Funny I remember my father had a safe and wrote the combo in yougoslav on the inside door of the attic ,I saw it and translated it at 15

Latest posts

Back