The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I was wrong. Ace seeds old timer haze 16-24 weeks.

I think I have some OT 1 seeds somewhere but I would have to look up it’s genetics

i like the c99 , Durban poison , and Angola red for fast finishing sativas

well maybe just the c99 that is fast , like 60 days…and good weed too!..one of my favorites

all the sativas that I’ve tried besides the ones in the 60’s , the ones with any genes from the Jack Herer , like Jack Flash , those have been some real strong speedy sats

if I grow a garden next year , may take a sabbatical , plans are to grow some Jamaican strandivars , like Lambsbread

looking forward to that

oooohhh, apollo 13 is legendary...you bet... 🤩

pretty sure it is the 13 that has the gorilla arm pheno…don’t think it was the 11?

if you want a strong c99 with a good yield , I know someone who would be happy to send ya a few beans

c99

14DCC08A-6CC8-4B54-8FEE-3FCB3C6DBDF1.jpeg

0BEA7D8E-E451-4832-AC59-56A284787EE2.jpeg

Morning everybody happy hump day.
Yes big, I'm evil clown there. Don't post there no more, still got a buddy that is a member there but we text instead.
Ahhhh....the good old Cabana. I still have access to the place and on occasion I log in and look around. Not much going on now days. Used to be a nice little hide out what a shame. And I will leave it at that.

big, I bet anytime having a good outdoor farming season puts a smile on your face .. a lot of variables out there

I still have some of uni's c99 seeds, ..

walt, I call the new mowers worse than beaners, no biggie .. these new ones are subsidized by our government anyway now ..

hop, your wife is undoubtedly an Angel and I'm sure she cooks to your delight... ... I don't hate none, just don't like the governments attitude concerning the new slave labor that displaces citizens needs..

Gonna go and get a haircut today. Once my hair gets so long it drives me crazy. Since my hair turned white.....well past gray, it get unmanageable and does what it wants. Flips out, curls you name it. So I just get it whacked off.
I get one about every 5 years or so rather I need it or not.

Latest posts

Back