The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^ yeah , that is the conclusion me and Swede came to n the cellulose

the key to dabbing for us is small dabs

watching the kids take 1 gram dab hits is a good example of the stoopidity of todays youth

I can’t dab until I get a new power supply cord. Last night Ivan ate the female end of the cord. It appears to be the same one that is used is to drive ballast so I’m going to look at my cord selection and see if I can find one that fits….

Call me strange if you would like but I felt dirty using a torch. I felt like a crack addict. The induction rig works great, set the temperature, turn it on and within minutes you’re there…

Call me strange if you would like but I felt dirty using a torch. I felt like a crack addict. The induction rig works great, set the temperature, turn it on and within minutes you’re there…
Yeah, I've heard that a few times over the years. I reckon it's all in what you're used to and have life experience with, and the time in which ya grew up.

A little background on me... Grew up poor AF in the country, with a wonderful physically and mentally abusive stepfather. Ah the good ole days...lol. I never touch anything until the military...didn't need another reason for an ass whooping.(Didn't need one in the first place, as it turns out they were free and often 😂.)

Anywho, so straight from school as fast as I could to the Navy... So no go on anything but alcohol which ended up being a terrible substance for me... But that's another story... Or like a million stories. We put the booze down hard in the early 00's.

Never smoked until I met Mrs Hash... She and the herb saved me. That was my early 30's... On a very rare occasion I'll have a drink but it's been a very long time.

These days I usually end up finishing joints when the others in the circle are slack jawed and drooling. It is what it is.

So being in school in the 90s I missed a lot of the crack epidemic...it was everywhere, even out there in the middle of nowhere...but we never saw it... It was weed that was the devil back then with douche cops coming to school to D.A.R.E. us to stay of drugs...and Nancy's "Just say no" was echoed and beaten into our heads. We thought you would die if you smoked weed...and you'd get AIDS by sitting where someone that had AIDS has sat. Thanks Fauci! I say all this to say that I never equated a torch with anything other than work until I eventually dabbed the first time in 2015... Been a long strange trip since then.

For me the build up to the actual dab is sooooo satisfying haha...I have OCD and the process is soothing. Yes it takes a few minutes... But thanks to cleaning after every dab (Yes. Really.) With a cold start I'm there in seconds... minutes if I'm heating to 500ish.

Last edited:
Sensi Star x Grape Earth #6, and #2.

Number 6 throws dense javelins as she gets older... and is really nice smoke...
IMG20230811205129.jpg
IMG20230811205012.jpg
But #2 gets chunnnkkyyyyyy 😁. Both are dense and have great terps... The #6 finishes less sweet citrus than #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back