The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your Doc! 😆😆

Dude , the VA docs that I have been to lately are cool as fuk

last one I visited with for my annual physical , after about an hour into the exam , lots of questions about my health , and I was not shy about letting the doc know that cannabis and shrooms are the Keystone to my health , guess what the doc asked me?

I almost fell out of my chair but I swear to gawd the mother trucker asked me if I could hook him up with some shroom!

about that time his beeper went off and there was someone coming into the ER so he had to book it and take care of the emergency

otherwise , I may have wrote him a script for some psilocybin 😂😂😂

Same here. VA was pumping me full of pills after med retirement. Almost killed me. Not so fast fukkaz...

Since I fell in love with the herb, I haven't taken a single prescription. Very cool that you all haven't either.

Of course the above mention VA was During Obama's term. I'm sure you remember how shit it was.

but yeah , when I broke my hip and the VA put me back together , i got a 90day supply of Tramadol…..90!

and when I ran out?

VA…no problem!

just call this automated number , answer a few questions , and BAM!

another 90 day supply mailed right to my home!

I was wise to them and I did not take but a few….so I sold the rest!….hahahahhahaa!

I was dealing and the VA was my front man 🤡🤡🤡

So here's one of the Sugar Floss currently in flower. Week 7 and the fade is on. I don't flush, so it looks like I'm hitting this one just right. 😁
IMG20230812231653.jpg

IMG20230812231706.jpg

Strain goes a tad over 8 weeks.

Intense papaya, tropical fruit, gas.

Well... Also... Full disclosure... This is an open forum... And my background is Intel... So not everything you see here happens exactly when it happens as you see it. Everything you see happens here... But ya gotta protect yourself...VPNs and anonymity are cool, but good ole fashioned smarts are a must for me. . . I do some care taking for family and close friends...so I have to think about others safety as well.

I dunno if anyone is close to the Appomattox area....but if so, I'm road tripping tomorrow to visit a buddy in the area and always have a couple pre rolls just in case haha.

In forums past, it's common place to meet up and sesh, swap cuts ect.

Im always down to burn one and chat. 😁

Most everything in my garden goes 10 weeks. Some just under 9...Some 13. Oh what is it the youngsters say these days.... "It's strain dependant." 😂
That would still be early
😆
Plants just look like they have a way to go when you're saying you are harvesting and it made me curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back