The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG20230811161443.jpg

For you, posthole digger haha 😆

have you used Element rice papers?

if so , how do they compare to the Raw?
Yeah actually had those the first time in Colorado in 2016 on the weed bus tour haha! Those are my favorite papers.

The Raw are the best I can get at the corner store hah. I like the "no crease" as I usually use 2 papers.

Thanks, I’ve never seen the raw papers come in that size. I tried the ELEMENT rice papers and couldn’t stand them but that’s just me… I pride myself on a well crafted joint, and the ELEMENT papers just couldn’t give me what I was looking for, they felt slippery…

ever try those clear see through ones?…..a challenge to roll but I wasn’t convinced about how ”healthy” they are for the lungs

isn’t it the glue on the papers that is bad for lungs?

is there a healthy paper to buy?

we been using the elements for about 5 years and have no lung issues , no hacking or seldom cough

otherwise , we used to use a clean glass spoon and take hits

but I always come back to joints , no need to fix something that has been done for a few thousand years eh

maybe a chillum is in my future?

IMG_5469.jpeg

Thanks, I’ve never seen the raw papers come in that size. I tried the ELEMENT rice papers and couldn’t stand them but that’s just me… I pride myself on a well crafted joint, and the ELEMENT papers just couldn’t give me what I was looking for, they felt slippery…
So what type do you use ? Just curious.

Yeah generally speaking I smoke concentrates just for lungs and all that. Just love a joint when I'm feeling my back and wanna crush that pain. Nothing like a fat joint to lay the smack down haha.

Also... Even tho it's legal and smell can't be used as probable cause, smelling dank can still be used to judge me. Lol. IDGAF personally, but I also get tired of telling people to mind their own... So silly. 😂

I have an induction rig I use for when I do dabs and last night I walked out on the back porch and found Ivan eating the end of the cord. Needless to say he went into his pen for the night and kept me up all night long whimpering…kev, I use the raw 110mm papers and use the tip… if I’m traveling, I won’t put a tip/filter on the joint because if I have to eat it I’m not gonna have to struggle to eat that piece of paper… Florida is still very illegal when it comes to possessing marijuana

I like the Element papers(maybe because I saw yours in a picture?). When I was a young fogey, I used to use Club Eschew papers. Almost no ash when you burnt a whole paper up. Turned into about a quarter inch rectangle. Can’t find them anymore. They had no glue on them either.

1691794468517.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back